Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

I dunno man, dressed like a leopard cowgirl hanging outside some jacks is pretty fucking degrading

Think she is presenting on TV3, has a line of shoes, presume she is paid for some public appearances. Iā€™d say she gets plenty of free stuff but am nearly sure the insta endorsements arenā€™t huge money unless your star is of a certain magnitude.

Iā€™d say she has a bit left from her Saturdays time, money coming from Foden too.

Why does she do it? Its like watching Floyd Mayweather endorsing crappy gambling sites and toaster ovens, fighting those shitty exhibitions against youtubers and japenese school children. Even though the star isnā€™t operating at the level they once were, they do it because they enjoy it and its what they have always done. Unaā€™s new album is a bit like Peter Beardsley playing with Blackpool in Division 3. She loves it.

2 Likes

Look at the things other people are doing and its comparable to drinking moet on a yacht. Sheā€™s not doing too bad

She might get a gig on RTE now if she plays her cards right.

1 Like

She has an unbelievable look. Iā€™ve never seen her present TV, but she must have a shot.

I feel sorry for the kids who are being exploited by their parents on social media. Sickening shit. The poor kids mustnā€™t have a life with the parents looking for more content.

Is it any worse than Jackie Tyrell wearing 17 year olds clothes on the telly, as a man that should definitely know better ?

7 Likes

Theres a lad called ryans toys on youtube and its child labour. Its all kinds of wrong

1 Like

That unwrapping thing is so odd. I donā€™t get it at all.

Sheā€™s a lovely girl, but sheā€™s a terrible television presenter

2 Likes

He must be getting up there in age for that stuff.

The fatal flaw, having no presenting talent!

My little one use to watch Adley on you tube and i use to think the father must have the camera going 24 hours a day to keep the content coming. Worth a fortune but youā€™d have to think is it ruining the kids life?

Didnā€™t too Tubridy any harm

3 Likes

Of course it is ruining them. When the content dries up whats left?

If you were to carve a female RTE TV presenter from stone, they would look something like Una. Iā€™d say she will get every chance. There arenā€™t a million of her around.

A lovely girl with a great personality and a beautiful lilt of an accent.

1 Like

Long list of lads on here who will give her validation!

Sure thatā€™s what keeping it going

She presents some show at 6 o clock there on tv3 doesnā€™t she