Hotels In Ireland

disagree … he just follows the money … if its expensive he likes it…typical Celtic tiger cub…

You can’t beat a bit of affluence and class, Scumpot

Maybe a night in both Monart and the Cliff House

Monart have a pilates weekend which looks like it might be a bit different although if you price it out the pilates classes are expensive
2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner, 1 Spa Treatment + 4 Pilates classes for €350 pps

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 951165, member: 2272”]Maybe a night in both Monart and the Cliff House

Monart have a pilates weekend which looks like it might be a bit different although if you price it out the pilates classes are expensive
2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner, 1 Spa Treatment + 4 Pilates classes for €350 pps[/QUOTE]

I already told you The Cliff House is better.* The rooms are lovely with stunning views, the food is terrific, Ardnore is a nice seaside village, Dungarvan is just a quick spin if you wanted to go to The Tannery (I would, it’s super).
There are great scenic drives around West Waterford- Lismore Castle is worth a visit

*I really do not like spas

[QUOTE=“Midshipman Asha, post: 951182, member: 1508”]I already told you The Cliff House is better.* The rooms are lovely with stunning views, the food is terrific, Ardnore is a nice seaside village, Dungarvan is just a quick spin if you wanted to go to The Tannery (I would, it’s super).
There are great scenic drives around West Waterford- Lismore Castle is worth a visit

*I really do not like spas[/QUOTE]
Right the Cliff House it is

Just remember its a Kilkenny woman who you’re taking advice from.

Maryborough in Douglas, Cork is worth considering. Lovely hotel with great rooms, spa & decent food.

You have your pick of Cork City to nose around, or a scenic drive in West Cork with Kinsale & Skibereen all close by.

Worth a look.

I think you’ve made the right decision here

Looking for a hotel somewhere nice that is an hour or so drive from Dublin airport for the May bank holiday weekend. Any recommendations, gents and ladies?

What’s the main aim of your stay?

Are knives in the bed a must?

A rosemantic weekend

He’s hiring a rent boy ???

If money isn’t a problem head for Carton House.

Killashee House in Naas. Plenty to do & Naas should be lively the Bank Holiday weekend.

Will be ridiculously overpriced cos of Punchestown on the Saturday

Minimum two night stay when I check their website

Ideal day out on the Saturday if the weather is good.

Has anyone stayed in Foto in Cork? Heads up please.