Hotels In Ireland

disagree … he just follows the money … if its expensive he likes it…typical Celtic tiger cub…

You can’t beat a bit of affluence and class, Scumpot

Maybe a night in both Monart and the Cliff House

Monart have a pilates weekend which looks like it might be a bit different although if you price it out the pilates classes are expensive
2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner, 1 Spa Treatment + 4 Pilates classes for €350 pps

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 951165, member: 2272”]Maybe a night in both Monart and the Cliff House

Monart have a pilates weekend which looks like it might be a bit different although if you price it out the pilates classes are expensive
2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner, 1 Spa Treatment + 4 Pilates classes for €350 pps[/QUOTE]

I already told you The Cliff House is better.* The rooms are lovely with stunning views, the food is terrific, Ardnore is a nice seaside village, Dungarvan is just a quick spin if you wanted to go to The Tannery (I would, it’s super).
There are great scenic drives around West Waterford- Lismore Castle is worth a visit

*I really do not like spas

[QUOTE=“Midshipman Asha, post: 951182, member: 1508”]I already told you The Cliff House is better.* The rooms are lovely with stunning views, the food is terrific, Ardnore is a nice seaside village, Dungarvan is just a quick spin if you wanted to go to The Tannery (I would, it’s super).
There are great scenic drives around West Waterford- Lismore Castle is worth a visit

*I really do not like spas[/QUOTE]
Right the Cliff House it is

Just remember its a Kilkenny woman who you’re taking advice from.

Maryborough in Douglas, Cork is worth considering. Lovely hotel with great rooms, spa & decent food.

You have your pick of Cork City to nose around, or a scenic drive in West Cork with Kinsale & Skibereen all close by.

Worth a look.

I think you’ve made the right decision here

Looking for a hotel somewhere nice that is an hour or so drive from Dublin airport for the May bank holiday weekend. Any recommendations, gents and ladies?

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1113583, member: 1137”]Looking for a hotel somewhere nice that is an hour or so drive from Dublin airport for the May bank holiday weekend. Any recommendations, gents and ladies?[/QUOTE]

What’s the main aim of your stay?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1113607, member: 109”]What’s the main aim of your stay?[/QUOTE]

Are knives in the bed a must?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1113607, member: 109”]What’s the main aim of your stay?[/QUOTE]

A rosemantic weekend

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1113609, member: 1786”]http://images.esellerpro.com/2152/I/494/27/lrgRUB880491-800.jpg[/QUOTE]
He’s hiring a rent boy ???

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1113616, member: 1137”]A rosemantic weekend[/QUOTE]

If money isn’t a problem head for Carton House.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1113616, member: 1137”]A rosemantic weekend[/QUOTE]
Killashee House in Naas. Plenty to do & Naas should be lively the Bank Holiday weekend.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1113622, member: 1517”]Killashee House in Naas. Plenty to do & Naas should be lively the Bank Holiday weekend.[/QUOTE]

Will be ridiculously overpriced cos of Punchestown on the Saturday

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1113620, member: 109”]If money isn’t a problem head for Carton House.[/QUOTE]

Minimum two night stay when I check their website

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1113624, member: 109”]Will be ridiculously overpriced cos of Punchestown on the Saturday[/QUOTE]
Ideal day out on the Saturday if the weather is good.

Has anyone stayed in Foto in Cork? Heads up please.