Hotels In Ireland

Wineport Lodge is fully booked

Merchant Hotel Belfast

Ballyfin Demense in Laois

Yeah, good one

Anyone ever stay at the Mornington House hotel?

Never, pal. Where is it?

I’ve never stayed in that Powerscourt Hotel either but I’ve heard positive reports and it’s in Enniskerry and barely outside Dublin. Possibly an option?

Christ

Had a night there a couple of months back, electricity went mid-evening - staff were good though, laid on sandwiches and nibbles and stood a free round. We had a taxi into town booked but I understand power was back inside the hour. Rooms are very nice, pool & hydrotherapy suite are ideal for clearing the head in the morning. It’s a thumbs up from this deputy.

Stay in Dublin city? Or are you living there at the moment?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1113651, member: 9”]Never, pal. Where is it?

I’ve never stayed in that Powerscourt Hotel either but I’ve heard positive reports and it’s in Enniskerry and barely outside Dublin. Possibly an option?[/QUOTE]

http://mornington.ie/

How long are you looking to stay for?

One night. Booked the Mornington as it was available and an hour from the airport

Looking to a book a hotel in Dublin next Tuesday night.
Fuckin hell, prices are gone off the charts.

1 Like

Have you tried Liffey Valley?

1 Like

Ah here.
Work will be footing the bill regardless, it was more a comment on the general prices of hotels in Dublin. €196 B&B for a very average hotel on a Tuesday night is madness.

That’s a bit Irish alright.

Hotels are very expensive in Dublin due to the booming economy.

The Kaiser :clap:

I think you will find that it’s because hotels all over Dublin are stuffed with homeless families. Due to the housing crisis.

The Kaiser.

4 Likes

That’s a joke.

Did you try booking yourself or work do it? Few guesthouses close to city centre like lesson lodge would def get for under a ton.

Travellodge in rathmines and Stephens green, ballsbridge hotel, bewleys in ballsbridge all generally decent value midweek but only average spots really

Just had a quick shufti, that’s ridiculous… is there something on or what?