Hotels In Ireland

The Drury Court hotel has 2 and 3 bed apartments that are relatively cheap by city centre standards. Worth a look

1 Like

The Shelbourne is lovely at Christmas

3 Likes

You can’t put a price on those memories. Westbury also.

Grand Canal Hotel
Mespil
Hilton Hotel
Sandymount Hotel
The Wilder

1 Like

Looking for a hotel for a couple of weekend nights in the next few weeks.
Aim is relaxation, have a bit of a longing to go coastal and drawn towards Kerry.

I checked out the Cliff House as an alternative but that’s booked out.

Anyone been to both the Europe and Sheen Falls? What’s Inchedoney like?

Cliff house is overrated and not worth it. I hated it and would never stay there again. Go to Europe instead. Inchydoney is nice too. Dunmore house hotel across the bay from Inchydoney lodge might be worth checking out too.

1 Like

Europe is top notch. Would highly recommend.

3 Likes

I’d vouch for The Europe too.

The Europe. The job is oxo.

The spa in the Inchedonney is fierce dated though and in need of work. The Europe is outstanding in this regard, the outdoor pool looking on the mountains is glorious.

Another vote for The Europe. Perfect spot to relax and unwind.

1 Like

Yeah Europe would definitely be number 1 choice. No question. Spa is incredible there. Not sure when you were in Inchydoney last but they have done up the spa fairly recently. The beach there is something else.

What did you do that you’re scrambling around making this booking for a few weeks time?

Insult the mother in law?
Forget the wedding anniversary?
Burn the kitchen down?

2 Likes

As in it’s not a beach? That’s incredible always had it down as a top class beach.

Bout 2 years ago, it was mouldy

I couldn’t find fault with the Cliff House,
Inchydoney is a lovely hotel, perfect for relaxation

Kids staying at home @TreatyStones?

I’m off to the Aghadoe heights soon … can anyone confirm if they have a gym/leisure suite? I’ve heard the spa is top notch so i’ll be sending princess off for a few treatments while I enjoy the gym and some sport on the tv in peace.

Ya children will be at home.
Sounding like The Europe is the clear winner here.

You can go to the hobbit bar in Killarney while you are down. Make you feel like a giant

2 Likes

I found the Europe a bit, I don’t know, soulless maybe.

1 Like