Hotels In Ireland

An awful place.

The Europe is savage. Enough there without having to venture into Killarney too

1 Like

That’s kinda what I’m hoping for really. Killarney town itself holds little attraction for me, but the surrounding areas are just superb.

1 Like

from the man who eats in mcdonalds and greggs in the greater Manchester area :smiley:

9 Likes

What dates are you heading down? I presume non Limerick championship weekend - the 26th ?

Footballers aren’t playing until June 1st

1 Like

Well i’m down the 26th so fuck off for yourself.

I had a nice breakfast in McDonald’s on the rochdale business park only this morning. Its odd alright :joy:

I still chuckle at the thought of him ‘treating’ his kids to the Burger King in the Applegreen station at Enfield.

It’s their favourite restaurant. Go figure.
I absolutely love the apple green. I love everything about the place.

its one of the few times ive seen rochdale and nice in the same sentence

They purchase all the Welcome Break motorway service stations in the UK last year so you should gradually see their influence over the coming years.

I presume that they changed favourites after little chef closed down

I think it’s cos it’s on the road home tbh.

1 Like

one pery square, any good?

1 Like

Restaurant is only so so, seems a bit stiff but would suit a quiet couples break, good spa by all accounts

1 Like

Decent - Probably a tad over priced but it’s very central, great spa and the breakfast is pretty good.

1 Like

Ya it’s nice, small hotel, good location.

1 Like

Never dined there other than breakfast — we stayed last year but there was some issue with the kitchen so they paid for us to go to the French Table which was very good.

The French Table is fairly meh