House Cleaning

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1046770, member: 273”]Of course the heavy drinking could have an affect 2 weeks later you fool.

I think I’m far more informed on this subject than most. Good chance the first team ye played were just enough below your standard for ye to win. That team spirit on the back of a county final win and some celebrating can bring you somewhere, but physically and mentally. It will catch up, in conjunction with other said factors. Tiredness and mental fatigue have a direct affect on accuracy, and in fact all skills.[/QUOTE]
So the loss of the Intercounty player had nothing to do with it then?

Bluffing bullshitter.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1046770, member: 273”]Of course the heavy drinking could have an affect 2 weeks later you fool.

I think I’m far more informed on this subject than most. Good chance the first team ye played were just enough below your standard for ye to win. That team spirit on the back of a county final win and some celebrating can bring you somewhere, but physically and mentally. It will catch up, in conjunction with other said factors. Tiredness and mental fatigue have a direct affect on accuracy, and in fact all skills.[/QUOTE]

Kev, you are Tfk’s answer to a question no one asked.

There’s a new sherrif in town.
@Vilbox is cleaning house.

Thats an almighty clipping he’s just given to @spidey. Jesus it was merciless.

All the last few posts on this thread before I bumped it are quality.

He’s cashing checks and snapping necks. A breath of fresh air around here.

He’s spending most of his time on tfk while hes supposed to be cleaning your house. You’ve been mugged off mate.

does @boltoktherapist still post here?

1 Like