House Cleaning

Having rethought this Jugs is probably using the cleaner as a rag.

Flano, you’re needed to give this place a little bit of a spruce up once more.

Thanks.

Here, who bumped this thread? There’s rules about this.

*hear

*here

there?

And every where…

Is the Prawn about? I don’t have the time for this right now…

Peter G, getting shit done this morning it seems.

I loathe threads like this.

Just thought i’d express my opinion.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 1046631, member: 348”]I loathe threads like this.

Just thought i’d express my opinion.[/QUOTE]
Surely you should be in the Monday Club today?

Unfortunately no, the depression session has been postponed.

Number of folk under pressure in work.

We’re a disgrace to the GAA.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 1046637, member: 348”]Unfortunately no, the depression session has been postponed.

Number of folk under pressure in work.

We’re a disgrace to the GAA.[/QUOTE]
Obviously planning not to lose yesterday, which is fair enough, but a rookie rookie move.

Hard luck btw.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1046642, member: 180”]Obviously planning not to lose yesterday, which is fair enough, but a rookie rookie move.

Hard luck btw.[/QUOTE]

the days of the Monday club are few and far between nowadays…lads want to keep the abs and guns in good nick instead of downing a feed of porter…

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1046642, member: 180”]Obviously planning not to lose yesterday, which is fair enough, but a rookie rookie move.

Hard luck btw.[/QUOTE]

ah nothing like, we had 3 days worth only 2 weeks ago then the bank holiday, it wears man down.

A despicable attitude to have. You’ll win nothing at that sort of shite.

No wonder ye are out

Hey kev,

We won our first Leinster game 7 days removed from our epic championship victory, which was 4 days removed from the last drop of beer. It is now a full 2 weeks since where no beer has passed a players lips.

But sure wade in with your typical uniformed opinion from thousands of miles, could be that the loss, to injury, of our centre back, Wexford Captain Graeme Molloy, had a bearing on the game.

But blame it it on the drink. :rolleyes:

We lost as our forwards could not convert. Scoreline was 1-03 to 0-11 with 16 wides.

1 Like

What a horrible mean spirited ill informed post. Gobshite.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 1046676, member: 348”]Hey kev,

We won our first Leinster game 7 days removed from our epic championship victory, which was 4 days removed from the last drop of beer. It is now a full 2 weeks since where no beer has passed a players lips.

But sure wade in with your typical uniformed opinion from thousands of miles, could be that the loss, to injury, of our centre back, Wexford Captain Graeme Molloy, had a bearing on the game.

But blame it it on the drink. :rolleyes:

We lost as our forwards could not convert. Scoreline was 1-03 to 0-11 with 16 wides.[/QUOTE]
Of course the heavy drinking could have an affect 2 weeks later you fool.

I think I’m far more informed on this subject than most. Good chance the first team ye played were just enough below your standard for ye to win. That team spirit on the back of a county final win and some celebrating can bring you somewhere, but physically and mentally. It will catch up, in conjunction with other said factors. Tiredness and mental fatigue have a direct affect on accuracy, and in fact all skills.