How long more are we going to have to wait for the banks to be filleted?

Sounds very odd? Sure how can they keep savings from them?

ECB cut rate by 0.25%. PTSB passing it on in variable rate mortgages. AIB aren’t. Cunts. Anything to say about that Fagan?

http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/TRACKER_Chocolate_Chip_37g.jpg

[quote=“Mac, post: 535468”]
ECB cut rate by 0.25%. PTSB passing it on in variable rate mortgages. AIB aren’t. Cunts. Anything to say about that Fagan?
[/quote]Yeah anyone who took a variable as opposed to a tracker is either a mug or a poor credit risk.

:rolleyes:

Cos everyone who’s on a variable rate was given the choice :rolleyes:

Mac is happy for Irish financial services workers to be crushed as long as the government continues to fund the horse racing industry. Sickening.

Show me where I said they should keep funding the horse racing industry ‘mate’

Continuing to have the lowest rate in the market. Fucking cunts. :shakefist:

Was chatting to a lad in EBS today, he said that this basically a savings scheme almost, where you take less salary for rest of year and double up in dec. how true or not that is I can not say

No way.

Yeah, that’s basically what I heard too. It was a month’s pay paid to all members of staff in December, not performance related. It was effectively part of salary, not a bonus. Apparently managers had the option of getting it paid in monthly installments (i.e. having 12 months normal pay rather than the ‘13th month’ in December) so they have already got most of it paid. That’s why it is being said that manager’s are being paid the bonus.

[quote=“Mac, post: 535471”]

:rolleyes:

Cos everyone who’s on a variable rate was given the choice :rolleyes:
[/quote]FFS
Nobody forced anyone to take a variable mortgage. If people didn’t understand how they worked that’s hardly the banks fault. Do you want the banks to get back on their feet so that they can be sold to a foreign investor or do you want them to continue to be a drag on the State. If you want the former then they are going to have to be allowed act the cunt every once in a while because that’s what profitable banks do.

Every penny they lose from cutting the rate could cost the taxpayer more money in the long run so agree completely with the above. AIB were quite prudent home loan lenders too, and not big pushers of trackers compared to others. Maintaining a profitable good quality home loan portfolio means they will have a valuable asset to sell or securitise at some point in the future if required.

They’d be less of a drag on the state if they imposed pay cuts befitting their bankrupt status and laid off the guys who are playing solitaire.

Was going to post defending public sector workers as I thought it was the ESB you were on about.

EBS go and fuck

You were going to post defending ESB?

Would like to have heard that one.

Sean Fitzpatrick was arrested again this morning…

They better fucking charge him with something this time

I think most of those guys have been arrested twice at this stage.

Lay off Foley, him and his goons have only had 2 years to figure it out, lets not rush things.