How long more are we going to have to wait for the banks to be filleted?

Yes, its something along those lines alright.

Its shit like this that makes you wonder about making tax returns. Why would you fucking bother…

Onto BOI there switching to ‘flat fee’ bank charges with these creeps, otherwise I’d be gelded altogether. Funny how they never wrote to me about that, allowing me to switch to the flat fee for this quarter, I’ve to wait till the next quarter now. 28c for every transaction.

“A spokeswoman for Bank of Ireland defended its decision not to issue news releases to the media about the bank charge changes or the mortgage interest rate increase and claimed that improvements to its online operation and the creation of banking apps for smartphones were costly and would have to be paid for by end users.”

For some reason I’m still on a student account, despite being to the bank numerous times in relation to loans and the mortgage. I never realised most people have to pay for transactions etc :lol:

I’m on a graduate account. Gas. :lol:

No fees with Ulster bank (for now anyway)

No money either.

I have a current account with them alright, might switch everything over. Will just cancel my Mackey Stand Draw sub altogether. Shur it’s only paying Spike’s wages anyway. Had an idea in my head that you’d to pay a tenner a month ‘membership fee’ with Ulster Bank accounts but you don’t seem to on my current account with them anyway.

Sad story about Hugh O’Regan killing himself at 49, founder of the Thomas Read group

Congrats @gilgamboa

1 Like

August 2016, wasn’t that when a poster here took a swipe at a Bank sponsored golfer on Twitter??