How long more are we going to have to wait for the banks to be filleted?

Sounds like Shane Ross is writing about Shane Ross again.

[quote=“Chavez, post: 535566”]
Richie looked the politicians in the eye…and never blinked. Top man the Bouch [/quote]

Seething here.

Those hard neck cunts wont change of their own accord.

My own brother in law is a manager in a local branch, nothing has changed for him. He still has 35 days leave a year, drives a car worth 30k courtesy of the bank and all costs of car covered. God knows what wages he is pulling but he has a 5000sq foot house and the wife doesnt work.

He is never in the office before 9 and never leaves any later than 5pm. Lunch out every day.

All at the age of 35, no college education and one of the biggest muldoons you are every lightly to sit across a desk from.

Sound fella and doesnt take himself too serious but doesnt realise how good he has it.

I have a neighbour here in a similar setup Titch. Them are the breaks I suppose…

wha? you mean he’s screwing titch’s sister too? :lol:

you stupid cunt.

[quote name=‘Kinvara’s Passion’ timestamp=‘1352067223’ post=‘697759’]

you stupid cunt.[/quote]

:lol:

The Government gave to nod back to AIB back in August to transfer 1.1 BILLION EURO to its pension fund.

How the fuck was Michael Noonan POWERLESS in this situation?

What is the state of play currently at home? I watched a few repeats of Vincent Browne and they were saying that the Germans and French are about to help us out as we are a special case seen as one most likely to make a quick recovery of the Eurozone countries that are fucked and that they will ease debt forgiveness. Is this genuinely good news and are we about to turn the corner?

If you really want a job you’ll get one. I don’t know any college educated types out of work at the minute. Even a fair few lads I know with trades have gotten work recently in factories.

That said the never ending story of emigration certainly helps in this regard. I would say that easily 50% of my mates have left and theres another 3 going after Christmas. Most of them won’t be back either no matter how good things get. Which is pretty sad.

If we didn’t have the option of emigration this country would have gone bust at this stage. The unemployment rate would be in and around 25%.

mac

that post is wrong on every level, I have highlighted some of the blatant contradictory statements but the whole lot is a pile of shit. the im alright jack shit is disgusting frankly. where is the solidarity with the 440,000 citizens out of work. 40% of those under 25 are unemployed. mass emigration should not be a solution ffs, it is the sign of a failed society.

the country is bust you thick fuck. bust from bailing out failed corporate institutions.

with the 1.1bn euros sent to AIB bondholders a couple of weeks ago, how many of the 440,000 could have been given employment and a decent standard of living?

NOTE: This 1.1 Billion wasnt used to pay off any debt. This money was put directly into AIB’s pension fund!

So that Eugene Sheehy, Michael Buckley and the likes can stay pulling 300K or so a year till they are 6 feet under.

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 535579”]

fucking hell, you sure?

must have missed that bit. how is this being tolerated, larcency on a grand scale and cutting frontline public services at the same time.

It’s not a contradiction you utter spoon.
People are getting jobs, I said this is helped by the fact that large numbers have left.
I’ve heard of a number of people changing jobs recently aswell which is encouraging.

I never said mass emigration was a solution you utter simpleton merely that it was helping ease the problem and that we are fortunate to have that option, where as the likes of the Spanish do not.

You seem to think I’m saying everything is alright? All I’m saying is from what I’ve seen things are improving.

hold on 4 of your 8 friends have gone

3 more leaving after xmas

440,000 are unemployed

yet there are jobs for everyone if they really want one

thatcher’s legacy lives on

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 535579”]

This country is just being carved up at this stage and thrown to these illuminati types, the rest of us are just hooked up to the Matrix to keep the thing fuelled.

All the lads leaving have jobs, they are just going over because all the rest of the lads are over there “living the dream” and they want to get in on it. It’s a bit of a vicious circle at this stage. One of them has three brothers over there at this stage so he’d have more family, more mates and a better climate.

If you are willing to do anything you will get a job, in a call centre or as a door to door salesman for Utility companies or some shit like that. There are a shitload of jobs being advertised for chasing loans in arrears aswell if you could stomach that.

Using mobile site but deserves a clappy smiley face.

Hear hear.