How long more are we going to have to wait for the banks to be filleted?

Id say you have a talent for eating peanuts

Awful stuff. Go away for twenty minutes and come back with a paragraph of forced puns.

No

Another year of counting paper clips on full pay for the lads ha? This became a crisis many years ago now, still it seems all these bankers are needed. :rolleyes: What’s the theme at AIB’s Christmas Party this year? Dick Tracy?

+1

You can’t rush these things.

I want to see fellas coming out of AIB bank centre crying, WTB. It’ll be a great night in Paddy Cullen’s.

The fishwives will lead us there someday, and we’ll scatter their brains with great abandon.

Being teed up on an ongoing basis. Massive recruitment at minute for AIB to have contracted staff trained for when the cull of perm staff happens. Massive nos of managers on gardening leave I believe and phones, car spaces etc being taken away from fellas. Prob will be there will be a massive stampede of middle aged women with 20 yrs service for the package, and they ain’t the people the banks need to get rid of. Will be some laugh when 50 year old lending manages are told they have to go back to working in the foreign exchange dept in Mohill branch or something coz the package is oversubscribed

BOI staff being “encouraged” to take banking exams. Staff doing them hoping that it may help them avoid the cull. Pity their bosses didn’t do them a few years ago.

I think the packages will be oversubscribed myself

They should be taking arc welding courses so they can earn an honest living, filthy usurers.

question is the size of the package. It will be a brave politician who supports a fat cat offer.

EBS staff threatening industrial action over not getting a Christmas bonus payment. Have these cunts no shame?

Why should workers who had no hand act or part in the collapse of the banking system and who were in a mutual society and thus not obtaining share options not object to a change in their terms and conditions ?

Common decency

[quote=“Mac, post: 535442”]

Common decency
[/quote]Bollocks

Common decency dictates that workers should protect their own rights.

Sounds like EBS are acting the cunts. Up to two weeks ago the workers were told they would be getting their bonus. Also manager level and upwards are still getting their bonus.

There are numerous workers around the country who will lose out on Xmas bonuses this year on the back of decisions that were made that had nothing to do with them. It’s called working in the corporate world. Threatening strike action will do nothing to help themselves.

So ordinary workers should lie down and take it up the ass?