How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Waterford sadly are becoming the Mayo of hurling. There is always just one too good. They need everything to fall into their lap and be at the top of their game like Clares All Ireland win in 2ā€™13. Cork scraped over Kilkenny that years semi final after Shefflin was sent off. Reading some of patronising drivel on here from Limerick supporters virtually patting Waterford lads on the back saying we know the feeling and your day will come is nauseating. Waterford are punching well above their weight when it comes to resources but that alone may not be enough or probably wont be enough for an All Ireland in the next 10 years. Limerick on the other hand are backed by a billionaire and would still be eulogising Donie Ryan and Brian Begley were it not for a billionaire in JP McManus.

2 Likes

If Waterford find 8 or 9 players they can compete with Limerick next year.

Would take it kidā€¦ would have taken one.

2 Likes

Long may it continue and long may cunts like you choke on your own boil.

7 Likes

Why would we ever stop eulogizing Donie Ryan?

3 Likes

I think that is accurate.

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™d be happy for Tipp to win 1 of the next 5 (making it 3 in the decade from 16-25). I think we had a golden generation of players (i.e. the minor crops from 06/07) that we are going to find very difficult to replace (despite recent underage success).

There is very little between Waterford, cork, tipp, Wexford, Dublin, Galway, kk and Clare. Any of those sides could beat each other next year. Itā€™s almost impossible not to see limerick retain the cup in 2021. We are streets ahead and only getting better.

1 Like

New money zero class. A bit like a Rathkeale takeover of the Crescent shopping centre on Christmas eve.

1 Like

At least with Kilkenny and Tipp they might hammer the shit out of you and leave you alone to wallow in your own self pity. There is nothing worse than cunts coming up to you like Limerick lads have been doing ad Nauseum rubbing it in your face. Like a voyeur at a funeral parlour who you wouldnt see from one end of the year to the next. Using your sorrow to make them feel better about themselves.

1 Like

I wonder what a tactical innovator like Derek McGrath would do to try and beat limerick.

Remember when Donie and Brian destroyed the best team ye ever had :smile:

8 Likes

Needs more sweeper

I just wonder if heā€™ll ultimately decide to move on without the likes of Conor McDonald or whether heā€™ll tilt his preferred set up so that an old school, full forward type can be accommodated.

1 Like

Limerick arenā€™t here to take part they are here to takeover.

1 Like

Limerick are a top team certainly, but beatable, not a million miles away from the other top 3
But the feckin dubs on the other hand in football are unmovable and this is hurting football,
So at least in hurling terms there remains a solid hope that Limerick arenā€™t invincible so next year will be mouthwatering unlike the race for Sam
not taking away at all or diminishing Limericks year

Your tears taste delicious.

5 Likes

No money no trophies, a bit like the crescent when the travellers have finishedā€¦ Empty.

Yum yum yum

Bile.

Ah it wasnā€™t the worst post.