How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Oh budding trees, Autumn leaves

A snowflake or two

All kinds of everything
Remind me of you

1 Like

These things can change very quickly. I was in Croke Park in 08 when Kilkenny walloped us by 23 points and won the minor too. Anything up to ten in a row was being mooted.

12 months later they were lucky to get by Tipp in the final; 12 months after that Tipp hammered them in the final

1 Like

True, but they did win 4 of the next 5 after the 10 final.

Limerick are undoubtedly the best team in the country and will surely win more. Things can change quickly though.

On the bench in 08, Kilkenny had TJ, Mick Fennelly and Richie Hogan and those 3 drove on the 2011-15 team. If the Limerick subs are of that quality, everyone else is fighting for scraps the next 6 or 7 years

1 Like

As Anthony Daly often points out we have the likes of Pat Ryan on the bench to come in.

You do realize we won 5 of them in 8 years before 2008 too yeah ? We were good but ye made us look untouchable for the foreseeable future…a bit like last Sunday

I’d be happy with any All-Ireland we were to win.

1 Like

Can everyone confirm they’d be happy if their county won an All Ireland?

Would you be happy if your county won an All Ireland
  • Yes
  • No
  • Fuck Tipp

0 voters

Which knob is running the georgorwell account
  • Lazarus
  • Myboyblue
  • LazaruS
  • MyBoyblue

0 voters

1 Like

I presumed Lazarus and MBB were the same person ??

Don’t tag me as being from Laois you Cunt

You have shit for brains.

I’m not any of those

Apologies for snapping @EstebanSexface

I would. But only if we bet Kildare en route to it

1 Like

You’re a wise man

Kilkenny will always be there, for the rest of my days. As I’m sure Cody will be, fighting with Davy for what Loughnane calls possession of my soul.

Could do with another club in both Ballincollig and Douglas. Even Mallow would benefit from a 2nd club

Actually, where are Mallow in the tiers of Cork hurling and football? Big town with good facilities.