How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

It might even catch up with the EPL in yer affections someday

If you look at the underage county teams coming through, there’s been a steady increase in Mungret representation over the last 5 years. To me they are a sleeping Na Piarsaigh. They have a massive population to choose from between Mungret/Raheen/Dooradoyle. If they can sort out their coaching structures then I’d expect them to challenge seriously at senior level in the next 5-6 years.

2 Likes

Lost the premier intermediate final this year to Kildimo.

I would hope you’re better than that flatty

EPL is the Irish national past time.

1 Like

What garrison?

That was an RIC barracks not an army garrison.

1 Like

I know that.
I thought it doubled as a British Army base? My bad.

1 Like

@Locke out with the small violin

Facts are facts. Just don’t have the players coming through. I’d have Cody over the minors or youth development and give the seniors to Henry.

Why?

Cody’s legacy is being tarnished with the quality of player being fed into him. Get him to look at the u15/16s/minors/u20s and we’ll have better quality for the senior ranks. It gives up and coming coaches like Shefflin a chance and keeps Cody on the scene.

That’s an interesting skew. Do you not think the tail is wagging the dog if you’re advocating moving the coach to protect his reputation from so called poor players coming through?
🤷🤷😳

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Not fair on the man trying to make purses out of pig ears. Like Utd when Ferguson stepped down and look at them!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Great bit of logic.
You can tell him.

Up to 7 years now. The record of 10 between 1922/32 and 1947/57 is in sight.

At least 12 years.

12 years?
If Limerick win the next 12 they would be still 15 behind the Cats in the roll of honour.
Have a think about that​:joy::joy::joy: