How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Fuck the roll of honour we are dealing with the present

5 Likes

Can you stop venting. It is not very admirable for a former power in the game.

1 Like

The longest is 1887 to 1903.

1 Like

Ah technically , yeah, but we were mainly playing football and cricket at the time.
83-92 is the most recent famine.

No one gives a fuck about 50 years ago fucko. We’re living in the here and now and the cats are dog shit.

@Malarkey @cluaindiuic or anyone else that knows, what happened Kilkenny at all, were they let go to seed at underage or what has happened?

Kilkenny are in a famine but still grinding out Leinster senior titles and putting other teams to all kinds of bother in all ireland semi finals with a bang average Kilkenny team

you would have to ask wtf are Wexford, Galway and Dublin at to say Kilkenny are still winning Leinster titles

1 Like

Reid looked like a geriatric out there today. Sad to see really.

5 Likes

He is done.

Says the man who spent 9 years studying history in Mary I

29 Likes

It has become a numbers game, mostly. Which is fine, inevitable.

What kind of an answer is that?

1 Like

As my late father, God rest him, used to say, Kilkenny are divils. If they are still in the game they are never bet. Very like the Kk Waterford game in 2016, Cork were cruising, hit a couple of bad wides, Kk hit a couple of points and the confidence drained from Cork and flowed into Kk.
If that game had of gone into a replay rather than extra time I’d have been less confident that Cork would have won out.

2 Likes

“had have”

1 Like

Christ… :roll_eyes:

Cork would have hammered them in a replay. The days of fearing a KK backlash are over for the time being. They just dont have the players atm. The aura has been shattered. I hope Cody steps aside for his own sake. There is no All Ire to be had in the short term.

1 Like

How long have you got…

Some people started living in the nicely upholstered past.

1 Like

I always feel a team with All Ireland winning know how in its ranks is dangerous. Cork have lacked that for 6 or 7 years now and the old Cork swagger that went with it. Today was a big psychological hurdle for Cork to get over. Kilkenny are not too far away from having no All Ireland winners in their ranks, a state of affairs that hasn’t pertained since the 1950’s.

They won minors in 2010 and 2014 against very talented Clare and Limerick teams. Suppose their current prime age players mostly were part of the Kilkenny teams that went 5 years without a Leinster U21 title in the mid 10’s and that’s filtered through to senior.

Why has the conveyor belt of players dried up to such a degree though?