How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

We are now miles ahead of the team we were in 2018. Itā€™s night and day.

2 Likes

I expect Limerick to go 3 in a row in 2022 and Cork will take over in '23.

It could help us keep fresh by requiring more player rotation.

Two in a row. Galway will win the 2022 AI with Tipp runners up.

Who will they have replaced Horgan and Harnedy with by then, or will they still be on the go?

I canā€™t see anyone challenging Limerick for three or four years tbh.
And thatā€™s the last Iā€™ll ever say of this.

1 Like

Harnedy looks done ā€¦ Pa might keep going as all he does is hit ball off a wall all day

4 Likes

To under 20 teams there with bags of talent.

Limerick dodged a real bullet avoiding Galway this year. Galway have their number since that league win in Salthill earlier in the year.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s bollixā€¦ Itā€™s hard to see where the challenger comes from next year but beyond that who knows and there is always gonna be changes in the Limerick set up / personnel + injuries - and you dont know what way this affects the team

Pa is past winning his own ball. No team can afford to carry a player like that anymore.

3 Likes

Donā€™t come the poor mouth with me you cunt. Galway will batter ye like they did this year.

All Galway had to do was get over the power house that is Dublin and/or Waterford and they might have had their shot.

1 Like

All they had to do was get rid of Mr Beige, but heā€™s patā€™s bird.

No poor mouth kid ā€¦ weā€™re in a great position,. But things change rapidly in sport. Weā€™ll be there or there abouts for the next 4 years youā€™d imagine alright.

Iā€™d expect Limerick to do the three in a row at a canter. Theyā€™ll probably pick a different team to bate in the final next year.

I think 2023 might have more cut about it.

Arenā€™t Caroline Currid and Paul Kinnerk supposed to be leaving this year? Whatā€™s the latest on that?

If they go it could be the end of the wins.

No, Caroline Kinnerk is leaving. Paul Currid is staying on.

1 Like

Itā€™d be interesting to see how Limerick would cope if they had to play a big game without Cian Lynch in the way that Kilkenny had to do without Shefflin in 2010. Kilkenny would probably have done 7 in a row but for that injury

3 Likes

Limerick would be sunk without Lynch, psychologically more so than anything else. He is that good.