How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

The only team that can stop Tipp dominating for the next 5 years is Tipp. Hopefully they won’t let us down

6 Likes

:unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re some WUM. Stop giving them hope for God’s sake.

2 Likes

We don’t have the mentality to dominate like Kilkenny

Cork will 4 of the next 10 all Irelands.

1 Like

I think Michael Ryan big task could be managing arrogance here .

1 Like

Absolutely no chance in present circumstances.

None whatsoever. We could go 18-20 years without a title.

I aim to be involved when we end the famine. Or certainly be part of the process. Juat need a few people (alot of people) to move on first. Then we might start the change. But as of now change is impossible.

3 Likes

@GeoffreyBoycott
You’ve been banging the KK are in terminal decline drum for the past three years yet a mere 12 months ago you were predicting they’d win 8 of the next 10.

I read earlier in another thread you said they won’t win another for at least five.

Which is it?

Who are you talking to here SO?

Post edited now

1 Like

If he has any sense he’ll do a Sheedy on it. Quit while you are ahead and go mooching for the rest of your life

Sorry Kev you’ve already missed the boat. Cork have won the 14s,15s and 16s all Ireland comps two years in a row now. They’ll get a couple more off this years 21s and minors. They’ll have a very nice team 3-4 years time.

1 Like

This year’s 21s were absolutely shit. They did probably have the second best minor team in the country in fairness

Coleman and Kingston are going to be top hurlers.

And there was one or two others that’ll have fine careers senior level. Their minors the past 3 seasons have been good.

Cork are coming . In a funny way they might be better not winning underage titles for a few years as that would put serious pressure on that team .

Not at all. Those victories mean fuck all. They won even more last year and the Minors both inder performed. footballers less so and at least are picking “footballers” and not machines.
Hurlers won a few of those titles by force. Not worth an absolute fuck.

The process of bringing them tgeu from Minor is hugely flawed. And they are crippled by poor decisions on managers and selectors at 21 & senior and shot (or no) facilities or sport science.

The CB decided last year to not pay anyone for S&C. Where do you think that will put them? It takes 3 years, 2 if you are blessed, to get the basic Conditioning up to Tipp/KK/Galway/Waterford standard. Waterford are probably at yr.2.

Cork are -2 year on all other contenders.

I’ve never said anything about Kilkenny in terminal decline. That will never happen. I’ve been flagging the decline of the current Kilkenny team all summer which was fairly apparent from the significant tail off in performance levels and some of the personnel in the team. On Sunday morning, I predicted that Tipperary would win pulling up. What was your basis for dismissing Tipperary’s prospects and been so bullish that Kilkenny would win on Sunday.

As I said earlier this morning, I don’t see Kilkenny dominating for the next decade to the extent that I would have had this time last year. They will come with another crop soon enough, but I’m predicting that’s possibly up to 5 years away.

In both grades. But still going into questionable 21 set ups.

Are you seriously saying Cork had the second best u21 team in the country?