How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Minor football & hurling.

Arguably

1 Like

50th anniversary.

1 Like

I’d agree but when cork win 14s, 15s and 16s two years in a row you know something is being done right. 21s is a great comp.

1 Like

50 year anniversary. Very neat.

That’s the double for us so. 2020 is our target year for the double.

1 Like

It can, mate.

2017: David Fitzgerald
2018: Michael Ryan
2019: Derek McGrath
2020: Declan Fanning
2021: Fergal Hartley
2022: Ronan Curran
2023: John Kiely
2024: Ronan Curran
2025: Canice Picklington

5 Likes

:eek:

Are you retarded?

You do realise these competitions they are winning are essentially blitz?

So bigger fitter teams have huge advantages.

Fuck me the lack of thought here is mind boggling.

No Tony Forristal winning team has ever won the minor 4 years later

Its actually like basing next year all ireland winners on the Kilmacud 7’s

2 Likes

You predicted Kilmacud Crokes would win last year’s Dublin SFC based on the Kilmacud sevens.

I see what you did here.

no it’s not Kev on isolated incidence yes you could argue but winning the 14s, 15s and 16s two years in a row clearly indicates things are moving right. I’ve actually seen a few of these sides play and they’ve got serious hurlers. You can try and moan on about s and c for 15 year olds all you like you are utterly obsessed. It’s bizarre.

What?
What are younon about?

I have seen these teams as well. I have friends coaching with them. More involved in S&C. Its not that these people are not good, they are. And the coaches are largely good. And there is loads of talented players.

But there always has been. This is nothing new. This could go on for 10 years and it still won’t make a tack of difference if the gobshites making decisions above that remain.

I am on about Senior S&C btw. The Minor & u21 S&C had to to be self funded by those managements. The senior side got a physio for the hurling, a total joke. In the football members of the management team had to resign before they got some compensation.

Get real man. Its an absolute joke.

Your a broken record Kev and one of these weirdos that wants underage teams to fail to validate their points about the county board. It’s quite sad. Cork are producing a crop of really good hurlers and only a blind man or a physio like yourself can’t see it.

Tipp beat Cork at their ease in the 1st game of the U16, it’s a blitz and can in no way be used to guage where counties are at.

1 Like

You are backing on about this physio for months. Ffs everybody knows once the good players come through they’ll put a proper process in place. Look at Kerry building away underage while that spoofer fitzmaurice oversees the seniors. Once jack o Connor comes back in things will be done right again. Same in cork. Why would frank get s and c for soft cocks that want to dance around the field like pat Horgan or Luke o Farrell.

No but when the 3 main ones two years in a row it clearly indicates things are moving in the right direction.

They need to get a minor team hurling in September before we can say they are going in the right direction.

They’ll be favourites next year. A good bit stronger than last year and that should put them bang in the mix. I’d be shocked if they don’t win 2 of the next 3.