Hungover in work

chin up mate

You mug.

4 panadol in a bottle of lucozade

Bottles of panadol would be the jobā€¦

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00452/79089266__452398c.jpg

I was hungover in work earlier but thatā€™s completely fine because I was up late drinking, putting the world to rights and plotting my next business deal with some businessmen. I myself am a businessman and us businessmen get locked on occasion.

#business
#businessman
#businessmen

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1091184, member: 9ā€]I was hungover in work earlier but thatā€™s completely fine because I was up late drinking, putting the world to rights and plotting my next business deal with some businessmen. I myself am a businessman and us businessmen get locked on occasion.

#business
#businessman
#businessmen[/QUOTE]
ā€œWe businessmenā€, mate.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1091184, member: 9ā€]I was hungover in work earlier but thatā€™s completely fine because I was up late drinking, putting the world to rights and plotting my next business deal with some businessmen. I myself am a businessman and us businessmen get locked on occasion.

#business
#businessman
#businessmen[/QUOTE]

I believe @dancarter has covered this one

Signing out.

My productivity was poor today but including my networking last night I did a 20 hour day yesterday so I donā€™t feel too bad.

Will be signining in shortly. A hearty dinner followed by a hugh heinz with a client has me feeling like absolute garbage right now. Trying to get myself together here.

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1091039, member: 6ā€]Iā€™m ashamed to say Iā€™m gonna be signing in here at some stage today. Canā€™t get out of bed yet but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll manage it eventually.

A wonderful unplanned meet with @Bandage in 37 means it was all worth it though.[/QUOTE]

A slippery slope

Signing in. Drove in despite being about four times the legal limit. Was clipping ditches all the way from Ranelagh to the IFSC.

Gonna be a long day.

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1097601, member: 6ā€]Signing in. Drove in despite being about four times the legal limit. Was clipping ditches all the way from Ranelagh to the IFSC.

Gonna be a long day.[/QUOTE]
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrbKyenSVt3A1xzMOM2YYQDvhBUFsLqlsTIjG9QHYSOaEckPKcLg

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1097601, member: 6ā€]Signing in. Drove in despite being about four times the legal limit. Was clipping ditches all the way from Ranelagh to the IFSC.

Excellent work, Link would be proud God rest his soul :clap:

Did you swerve for any cyclists?

:smiley:

Great phrase.

Particularly when used in an urban context.

Bottle of lucozade, two sausage rolls, pack of chewing gum and a danger wank in hatch 3.

Good for you, now what should Tinnion do?

Signing out.

In.