Hungover in work

:(Caught again.

Just seen one of the guys in here being sent home still drunk from last night.

Fucking pathetic carry on. He should be docked a weeks wages also.

unprofessional Irish roasters, turning up for work half fucked after a feed of porter on a weeknight, what a joke, no wonder the country is in the state it is with thick cunts like that staffing the place, I’d have them run out of the place

1 Like

Ah fuck off you sanctimonious cunt. Nobody asked for your opinion that you seem to have on everything. Fucking arsehole.

Go fuck yourself… you want the world to know you had a few drinks last night and you’re some kind of mad bastard for it. You’ll piss and moan all day then looking for attention because you had a few drinks last night. If you want to have a few beers, great, but shut the fuck up pissing and moaning about it and do your job you sorry excuse for a man.

I am happy to report that the fucker sent home this morning in my place was not irish, they were finnish. To me the finnish seem to be as mad for the drink more than the Irish and they love the hard stuff as well. Crazy fuckers.

does Horsebox think he is still a student or something? where that kind of shit is acceptable. Grow the fuck horsebox, college is over, get a life

@Horsebox has mugged his employer off good and proper. If the cunt thinks he can sit back and rake it in off Horsey’s hard work and diligence he has another thing coming. :clap:

He has totally misjudged the mood of the forum on this one.

Quislings.

Did you know that the Finnish government ship thousands of their unemployed off to spain for the winter and pay for their rent and grub? It’s cheaper than paying for their fuel and general handouts back home… Thousands of them can be seen rolling around the Costa pissed on cheap Spanish wine during the winter months.

@glasagusban is only 23 and still knocks back naggins in his bedroom before heading out— that’s what you are dealing with here.

Innovative in fairness.

98% of them abide by the rules and cause no trouble but a small percent turn into full blown winos and end up staying on full time as beggars … Papa mouse lives out there and says they are a great bunch of lads, he won a local pool tournament with a gang of them last year… Papa mouse doesn’t drink that much nor is he a beggar.

We should send our lads out there.

At least he actually made the effort and went to work. Fair play to him.

Could you imagine … it’d be like the Goths invading all over again

The Finnish scum would have some sort of pride in themselves, ours would let you down… guaranteed.

They’d be moaning after 5 minutes about the lack of chippers, that the Chinese don’t do a 4 in 1, the off-license doesn’t sell 2 liters, there’s nothing on da telly and about the lack of chicken nuggets and frozen pizzas in the local supermarket… The real complaining would start on the second day.