Hungover in work

I dont know about that now, you want to see the state of some of them in here come in looking like each day. One of them was called into the office today and told to clean himself up.

That’s arseboxs’ worst nightmare right there.
The little vile snivelling cunt if only he though the rest of the board were anti hangover he’d be crawling up the other lads holes giving it loads about being so fresh at work every day, anything to fit in and be popular. Something’s just never change, do they arsebox.

A couple of wine gums would be enough for @Horsebox

Back to the photocopier please Glas.,

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1099011, member: 2839”]That’s arseboxs’ worst nightmare right there.
The little vile snivelling cunt if only he though the rest of the board were anti hangover he’d be crawling up the other lads holes giving it loads about being so fresh at work every day, anything to fit in and be popular. Something’s just never change, do they arsebox.[/QUOTE]

Cock off. I’m a professional

Ah geez buddy, I didn’t mean you, I don’t really know you in person or as a poster. I meant that other crawler horsefanny.
You know the lad I’m talking about ? Desperately looking for approval from every other poster on TFK. Doesn’t have an opinion or mind of his own, jumps on whatever bandwagon Chocolatemice and bandage are on.
Hope that clears up any confusion buddy, I hope I didn’t ruin your Friday buzz.

@Brimmer Bradley cheers bud. You’re a real stand up guy

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1099121, member: 2839”] I meant that other crawler horsefanny.
You know the lad I’m talking about ? Desperately looking for approval from every other poster on TFK. Doesn’t have an opinion or mind of his own, jumps on whatever bandwagon Chocolatemice and bandage are on.
[/QUOTE]

Is that not @myboybland?

[QUOTE=“Arseboxin, post: 1099123, member: 423”]@Brimmer Bradley cheers bud. You’re a real stand up guy

Is that not @myboybland?[/QUOTE]
I think MBB is sound. His quips are quite witty at times too. Having said that though, in general the standard here is pretty high, so even to have the occasional funny retort is better than average.

MBB’s alter ego thinks MBB is witty :rolleyes:

Jaysus.

you vile heinous whelp

ah jesus horse. have you mugged yourself off again?

Leaving do in work last night. Free booze for most of the night. I’m not as bad as other cunts in here who went to Coppers though. I’m waiting on news of a new job today. If its in the negative, it may break me. Hurtful comments from TSG are not one bit helpful.

soz mate, its just I expect a lot from my e-friends and lash out when they disappoint

Good luck, pal. I recall you mentioned being overworked and under appreciated maybe as far back as 2013. Are you still in that job or would this one be a second move since then?

Good luck mate.

Still in that job, bro. There is a leaving do every couple of weeks it seems. I am on tenterhooks as you can imagine. Thanks for your support-it is appreciated.

horsebox,a chara,

maybe a swim at lunchtime might help you to clear the head and get the endophins flowing

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1145645, member: 80”]horsebox,a chara,

maybe a swim at lunchtime might help you to clear the head and get the endophins flowing[/QUOTE]
Cheers, pal. It probably would alright but I’ve no gear with me. I am wearing navy cotton boxer shorts-would I get away with passing them off as swimming shorts?

I saw a sketch from Kevin Bridges before where he said the only people that swim on weekdays are paedos or mentalers. Wearing your boxers will ensure you fall into either of those categories so work away mate