Hungover in work

[ATTACH=full]3157[/ATTACH]

Just let it be 5:30. Please.

You’re a fucking disgrace

1 Like

Ah here. You need to knuckle down and show some maturity.

Poor Horsey

im very disappointed with this

2 Likes

you stupid cunt hb

3 Likes

Thanks for your words of support, guys.

Just about to go for my third turdrun. Ring of fire!!!

1 Like

Apologies @Horsebox but I’m signing in. Work night out last night. I’ve cancelled a bunch of meetings this morning and have been more productive than normal. I’m gonna be a mess once the slump hits.

As an aside, I think I got a bouncer fired from his job last night for being an absolute cunt - him, not me.

Oh jesus. I’d say they had some laugh at you after you left

I know someone who works behind the bar in the establishment that shall remain nameless. He texted me this morning to tell me that said bouncer wouldn’t be working there again. They were only looking for an excuse to get rid of him apparently. Cunt.

Signing In.

Working from home this morning so not all that bad. Might actually lie in the bed for a few hours shortly and increase the volume on the IM ping sound.

Whatever about Mac, with him being a young go-getter on the Dublin Tech scene, you should know better.

1 Like

Details.

Being called young and mildly important in the same half hour. this day just keeps getting better

2 Likes

Enjoy it. You’ve only a month of youth left.

1 Like

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Fuck off with yourself

2 Likes

Excuse me Desktop Support guy, I am at the cutting ede of Quality Assurance. Now go fix my fucking laptop before this empire crumbles.

3 Likes