Hungover in work

You miserable drunk bastard

1 Like

Fuck you code monkey. Go write me something to steamline my processes so I can do even less.

2 Likes

Have you not got some poor causes you could be devoting your time to this morning?

Youā€™ll meet him on the door of some other place some night and get bounced all over.

1 Like

I wouldnt know a line of code if you chopped it up and left a rolled up fifty beside it.

Coding is for the Indian guys, you just need to tell them what to write

1 Like

@glasagusban obviously hasnā€™t seen the Elephant news yet. Thatā€™ll keep him busy for a few hours. However coming as it does in the second wave of faux outrage not as long as usual.

My nights out in Dublin are limited enough these days so Iā€™m happy to take that risk

Is it on Facebook?

Mac getting mugged off by a bouncer? Havenā€™t seen it yet mate, but hereā€™s hoping.

1 Like

ā€œThis drunken hook nosed prick took out his rage on a doorman, what happened next will shock you.ā€

2 Likes

On my way back to Dublin and will be signing in shortly. Drinks last night with business associates. The fact that Iā€™ve barely drank since June means this is a bad bad hangover.

2 Likes

Update

I received an email from the outlet apologising for the bouncers behaviour last night. :smile:

I emailed them at 2.30am in the taxi home and donā€™t remember writing the email :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Might be worth checking the sent items for less constructive drunken ramblings?

Iā€™d say there was some amount of pompous, faux outrage shit in that :grinning:

3 Likes

+1. ā€œDonā€™t you know who I amā€???

3 Likes

Signing in. Work do last night. 15 pints of Heineken. A bit of personal and ended up in a whore house at half one. Had to get going at half five then for work. Just in Gatwick now for the redeye. Unreal. Unbelievable.

9 Likes

Iā€™m in a terrible state here

Thought you might have been over in The Dam for the music festival mate. Some fella periscoped me from Pete Tong last night and it looked unreal.

Tiesto tomorrow night, twould be animal.

2 Likes

:astonished:

Did someone say yokes?

I am a poor drinker at the best of times but Iā€™m even worse since my long period of sobriety. Had eight or nine bottles of Coors Light last night and Iā€™m in bits today.