Hungover in work

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Why go out both nights every weekend so if you know your start to the week is going to be shit? Is the craic that good, or is it habit.
Serious question, and it could be to anyone. I have obviously done the same, but its very rare now i ever do 2 nights (a wedding or something) as i just know my week will be fucked.[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled ‘I’m an old dour cunt who cant handle going out anymore’

:pint:

[quote=“Gman”]thinly veiled ‘I’m an old dour cunt who cant handle going out anymore’

:D[/QUOTE]

Not dour, i’m savage craic when out.:stuck_out_tongue:
But your right, i can’t handle it, and drinking during the week is pretty much out of the question totally. I like fridays as you can chill out all saturday and get something done sunday.
Cork is gone so shit for my age group (28-35) that there is no motivation to go out anyway. The only hope was the Bodega and thats failed miserably, the worst 10 million ever spent.
I prefer the 6 or 7 pints in Moks or somewhere like that now on a friday, christ i’m turning into my old man.:pint:

I met Rintintintintintin last night for pints. Grand for him not having to get up this morning.

Was out for a work shindig last night. Fit as a fiddle today despite being rat-arsed. :thumbsup:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Not dour, i’m savage craic when out.:stuck_out_tongue:
But your right, i can’t handle it, and drinking during the week is pretty much out of the question totally. I like fridays as you can chill out all saturday and get something done sunday.
Cork is gone so shit for my age group (28-35) that there is no motivation to go out anyway. The only hope was the Bodega and thats failed miserably, the worst 10 million ever spent.
I prefer the 6 or 7 pints in Moks or somewhere like that now on a friday, christ i’m turning into my old man.:pint:[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled ‘will I ever meet a woman?’

2 cans of Heineken, 2 cans of Carling and a couple of glasses of wine last night, but of a light headache this morning but nothing too bad. I’ve really cut out the midweek drinking lately, which can only be for the best. My memory is even starting to come back.

Ended up in Flannerys till all hours last night. My first time hungover in work in quite a while and now I remember why I’ve cut down on heavy boozing midweek. Not fun at all when busy.

[quote=“KIB man”]thinly veiled ‘will I ever meet a woman?’[/QUOTE]:pint:

Yours etc,
GSH.

If you are going to get locked in Flannery’s of a Thursday night you would want to at least be pulling a bird, half making it worth your while

Who said I didn’t pull :thumbsup:

yup outta that

Holy fook tis like someone is dancing jigs inside my brain, Im as sick as a small African village, luckily Im not at work today though.

Never doubted you for a minute buddy :pint:

Singing in, on the neurofen.

Fuck you. Fucker.

Runt will batter you!

I’m in the beginnings of a very promising relationship with a very attractive young west Cork lady, who happens to be a fitness instructor, and 6 years younger.
So there.:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’m in the beginnings of a very promising relationship with a very attractive young west Cork lady, who happens to be a fitness instructor, and 6 years younger.
So there.:p[/QUOTE]

Have you dicked her yet?

And why are you moaning about Cork having nothing for mid 20’s when you can pull a 19 year old?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’m in the beginnings of a very promising relationship with a very attractive young west Cork lady, who happens to be a fitness instructor, and 6 years younger.
So there.:p[/QUOTE]

Does she look anything like this?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/images/scarlett-johansson.jpg

Arrived into the office 20 minutes ago to heaps of important emails and can barely see straight to read them.

My head is still dizzy after a long night of wine, shots, Guinness and Heineken. Some lovely foreign ladies floating around Templebar midweek during the summmer in fairness :guns: