Hungover in work

Same here Mac, got the 2 day horrors.

That is happening to me on most Mondays now ā€“ I generally go out Friday and Saturday and by the time Monday comes, despite having a whole day to recuperate on Sunday, I am like a zombie. Of course the situation has not been helped by me knowing that I am off to Cork tomorrow for two days.

I am considering taking up some type of craft on weekends from now on ā€“ weaving of some description maybe.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€] Of course the situation has not been helped by me knowing that I am off to Cork tomorrow for two days.

[/quote]

What part of Cork Farmer? Meet up for lunch, chat, throw a few hoops?

Cork City Locke ā€“ a bit away from the airport though I think.

Tell me ā€“ are the Raddisson still charging for parking down there?

The tight bastards.

went on a 5 day bender last weekā€¦some dose of THE FEAR after itā€¦depressed as fookā€¦someone was knocking on the door to say i left my car lights on in the underground carparkā€¦i was too freaked out to answerā€¦all sorts of madness was going through my head about who was knockingā€¦my mind was playing tricks ā€¦had to go to sauna to sweat out THE FEARā€¦on the topic anyone else here get absolutely paranoid and raven mad when they drink a scatter of vodka and red bull? ā€¦felt like iā€™d done bag of dust i was so psychedā€¦never drinking that shit againā€¦

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]

I am considering taking up some type of craft on weekends from now on weaving of some description maybe.[/quote]

Would you not just play a bit of junior soccer Farmer?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Cork City Locke a bit away from the airport though I think.

Tell me are the Raddisson still charging for parking down there?

The tight bastards.[/quote]

The one out in Little Island?? Cunts if they are, sure thats out a good bit from the city.

The one beside the airport I am referring to.

Stayed there twice last year and they charged for parking.

I had about seven pints on Wednesday night, was relatively ok yesterday and didnā€™t drink, and I feel hungover today.

Explain that one to me.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I had about seven pints on Wednesday night, was relatively ok yesterday and didnā€™t drink, and I feel hungover today.

Explain that one to me.[/QUOTE]

very strangeā€¦the only thing i can think of is did you have a chinese takeaway last night by any chance?..my stomach does be fooked and i feel knackered the morning after oneā€¦it must have to work too hard to break down the foodā€¦

I didnā€™t actually.

I just think I am really tired. Had week off work last week so was getting up late enough in the mornings. When I have awaken at 7.45am this week I have to literally drag myself out of bed.

My brain feels like mush. Still plan on having a few pints tonight though!

I donā€™t get hangovers. Hangovers get Flano.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I had about seven pints on Wednesday night, was relatively ok yesterday and didnā€™t drink, and I feel hungover today.

Explain that one to me.[/QUOTE]

After a big session i always find the second day afterwards is worse,yer still half drunk throughout most of day one id say.

Bumped for Runt

Signing in :thumbsup:

Thatā€™s proper admin work right there.
Dunph take note!

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]That is happening to me on most Mondays now I generally go out Friday and Saturday and by the time Monday comes, despite having a whole day to recuperate on Sunday, I am like a zombie. Of course the situation has not been helped by me knowing that I am off to Cork tomorrow for two days.

I am considering taking up some type of craft on weekends from now on weaving of some description maybe.[/QUOTE]

Why go out both nights every weekend so if you know your start to the week is going to be shit? Is the craic that good, or is it habit.
Serious question, and it could be to anyone. I have obviously done the same, but its very rare now i ever do 2 nights (a wedding or something) as i just know my week will be fucked.

Just to comment on the weaving. The best weaving is when you get rat arsed and go for a drive, plenty of weaving.

thinly veiled ā€˜Iā€™m an old dour cunt who cant ahndle going out anymoreā€™

:pint: