Hungover in work

Coming round a bit now lads cheers, sound for the concern. Took an old stroll down to the 100 gates there and got a coffee and a croissant. Did some awkward flirting with a few Ryanair wans below before strolling back.

Might go out to McDonalds now and get lunch. Want all my chores done before I settle in for Galway vs Wexford

2 Likes

Nobody cares you wanker.

Dont let it bother you so much

Can you watch the hurling while working?

It depends if itā€™s quiet or not tbh. No higher ups in at weekends so Iā€™m the senior lad here. Iā€™m on call though so if anything happens Iā€™d have to deal with it

I know a fella who used to work at Shannon airport too in a non customer facing area and all he used do was watch movies.

1 Like

Right on fucking que thereā€™s an issue

Do ye turn the runway lights off an odd time for the craic?

No

Met Office?

If I had work Iā€™d be signing in. An epic night and early morning. Iā€™m too old for this galavanting but fuck it we had a blast. Elections are mighty all the same.

Iā€™m as ā€œwake as a goslingā€. We go againā€¦:pint:

1 Like

Did your man get in Boxty?

Oh Beyjaysus he did. Slyly referred to as Chief Wiggumā€¦ Exceeded the quota in the 1st count. God bless the lads who showeldered him aloftā€¦

@farmerinthecity would know of him. A gas cunt.

I hope he stood ye a few rounds

A brother of the ex-TD?

1 Like

Indeed. ā€œPossiblyā€ the uncle of a future one. Boxty wonders about this however.
The future standard bearer wouldnā€™t be the sharpest knife in the box. His brother in law would be a magnificent candidate however.

In

11 Likes

I hope you didnā€™t drive.

I am in theory working from home today

2 Likes