Hunting & other rural pursuits

A rough quote from an interview on Morning Ireland:

“No hippy on a bicycle from Rathfarnham is going tell me I can’t do something which has been done in these parts for 100’s of years”

A few years ago they came straight up through the land and out the front gate dragging mud everywhere and as soon as they got out the front they decided their best way back to the box`s was through our land so they turned to come back in and go back down through the land only to be face by a demented looking Rintintin with his Berretta thrown over his shoulder, they sheepishly wandered off down the road after that.

The Land was protected at the time. It was the middle of Janurary and they had wrecked the place

The threat of a shotgun blast over the head works too. The ones I know are cunts, I am sure there’s alright sorts out there as well. However every green is a cunt so they will probably win.

[quote=“The Runt”]A rough quote from an interview on Morning Ireland:

“No hippy on a bicycle from Rathfarnham is going tell me I can’t do something which has been done in these parts for 100’s of years”[/quote]

quote of the year by a distance.

All this bitching and moaning isn’t endearing lads.

It’s typical of the Government, with one law they plan to ban hunting stags but with another law they are going to legalise hunting Travellers.

100% behind the Greens in sorting these turfmunching halfwits out.

Attaboys Gormley, Gogarty et al. :clap:

[quote=“Bandage”]100% behind the Greens in sorting these turfmunching halfwits out.

Attaboys Gormley, Gogarty et al. :clap:[/quote]

Another indication of the dublinization of the moderator. Sad for all Wexicans to see i’m sure.

Despite reports to the contrary, not all Wexicans are interested in climbing aboard horses to play chase with hares.

The opera crowd won’t be very happy with you, they are well in with the horsey crowd.

Over 2000 turned out last night in Trim… the greens are going to be up against it on this.

If the hunt goes, then shooting, fishing and coursing will be next on teh agenda for this crowd as they have pretty much admitted that in PatKenny this morning.

Teh quote from Trim last night…

“Stand up and be counted
Or lie down and be mounted”

what the greens dont see is what happened in the UK when they banned it, is that it became unregulated which has way wider consequences in terms of conservation. Also, if the Tories get back in accross the pond coursing and hunting will be a large part of their manifesto, as they are getting massive support form hunt groups in the uk, whcih have helped them landslide most of the recent bye-elections.

That fuckface Gavin Duffy of the Apprentice and Dragons Den is the spokesman for the Ward Union hunt

Gavin Duffy is an alright sort.

[quote=“HBV*”]if they go on your land without permission thats bang out of order alright and while it may have been common in the past i doubt it goes on these days to be honest.
you might get a few renegades who might go their own way if left behind but in my experience landowners must be onside, especially in this day and age with insurance and so on, most are well run by now id say.

spent manys the cold day walking after them re building the walls and they were great days followed by great evenings in the pub and if you were lucky youd get a young horsey wan still in her jodphurs and still mad a for a ride to round things off[/quote]

Nallys law will sort this out nicely :guns: get off my lawn you c**t :guns:

Theres an awful cunt of a greeny young wan on Joe Duffy there now raving and ranting about cruelty and other such nonsense,she claims to have recently witnessed a huntsman hitting his horse in the face when he wouldnt go up into the box after the hunt,Joe wouldnt have the gumption to ask the oul cunt what yer man was supposed to do with the horse,leave him on the road maybe??,shes an expert on horse transport aswell as cruelty to animals the bitch and the fellas on the hunt side are giving her an easy time of it amazingly,she should be taken asunder here really.

The long and short of it is that the poor horses are the forgotten victims in all this,fellas are jumping up on thier backs and everything according to the wan on liveline at the moment…

Its better its getting on liveline,every crusty crank in Ireland is ringing in,we’ve a leatherum on now who has a deer farm but he doesnt slaughter his 50 or so deer he prefers to keep them as PETS,leave it so for jasus sake ive heard eneogh.

He also reckons his deer get scared when a dog is barking 1 mile away,my brother has worked extensively with deer and has told me in the past that the deer are absolute lunatics who bolt at the slightest sound,you’d want half an army to load a few of them into a trailer,theres not a mention of this from the crusties though,its just dogs the poor divils are scared of apparently.

Those two callers were spot on.

jog on you

Agreed gentlemen, fuck The Greens.

Fuck the greens is right

I understand the chase and the hunt but don’t understand the need for the kill at the end. A drag should be good enough