Hunting & other rural pursuits

A few shooting enthusiasts should go shoot up the Green Party Offices.

:clap:

Their offices are loacted up a tree in the Amazon at present.

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Fuck the greens is right

I understand the chase and the hunt but don’t understand the need for the kill at the end. A drag should be good enough[/quote]

I dont hunt myself,i used to go out shooting alright but gave it up after a near miss where any of the four lads with me could have been shot dead after my gun fired when we were walking a field,id forgotten to put the catch on,wouldnt be keen on going shooting in company since and going on your own is no craic,anyway back to the matter at hand,why is there a burning need in this Country to change things for the sake of it,banning any form of hunting is just another bow to seeing to be doing things right and all that rubbish,the Greens will be crushed in the next election hopefully,what a shower of absolute cunts.

There are hundreds of thousands of foxes,hares,stags,deer,pheasant etc in this Country,if hunting were to cease we’d be calling for a national cull of these animals inside of a Decades time,crusties ringing liveline in tears over the plight of defenceless wildlife have no idea of the wildlifes ability to reproduce in the wild or of its potential to cause damage to our countryside,woodlands and sheep flocks.Fucking eejits on liveline recalling tales of how they saw a huntsman hit a horse or how the poor stag was panting he was so frightented should be told to fuck off because they havent a clue what they are taling about,id love some Journo to do that,no chance of Joe Duffy doing it though.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]I dont hunt myself,i used to go out shooting alright but gave it up after a near miss where any of the four lads with me could have been shot dead after my gun fired when we were walking a field,id forgotten to put the catch on,wouldnt be keen on going shooting in company since and going on your own is no craic,anyway back to the matter at hand,why is there a burning need in this Country to change things for the sake of it,banning any form of hunting is just another bow to seeing to be doing things right and all that rubbish,the Greens will be crushed in the next election hopefully,what a shower of absolute cunts.

There are hundreds of thousands of foxes,hares,stags,deer,pheasant etc in this Country,if hunting were to cease we’d be calling for a national cull of these animals inside of a Decades time,crusties ringing liveline in tears over the plight of defenceless wildlife have no idea of the wildlifes ability to reproduce in the wild or of its potential to cause damage to our countryside,woodlands and sheep flocks.Fucking eejits on liveline recalling tales of how they saw a huntsman hit a horse or how the poor stag was panting he was so frightented should be told to fuck off because they havent a clue what they are taling about,id love some Journo to do that,no chance of Joe Duffy doing it though.[/quote]

There are already fellas licened the cull deer around the country. Their population has risen massively in recent years and by all accounts can be pretty destructive if they get near crops.

Most of there crusty cunts have only ever put a pair of wellies on to go to the electric picnic.

You are right there runt, deer culling is an essential part of conservation, as when herd number get too large the can cause a lot of damage to crops and woodland. But dont forget these crusty cunts are the same crusty cunts that broke into mink farms and released thousand of them on the counrty side which had terrible consequences, that are still being felt (just ask Puke and Lohan).

Go Green and piss off boggers all over the country. :thumbsup:

fuck off

Quiet you:mad:.

What is happening with the complaint I made last week?

Dunph told me what to say to you, it wen’t along the lines of “Fuck you Mod Bandage, fuck you!”

a member of an garda siochana is dealing with it

:eek:GSH?

i cannot say, because its an ongoing matter

What did you say to the police WITJ, somebody told my internet persona to commit suicide???

fucking hell, are you stupid or something?? its an ongoing matter so obviously i cant comment on it.

Fair play to the Greens, all that backward shit like hunting, shooting and coursing needs be banned outright. Most of these weirdos probably lie awake at night wanking themselves off at thought of getting dressed up in their ridiculous horsey gear with the boots and beefeater jacket, blowing their bugle and then laughing their heads off while some poor dying animal writhes in agony on the ground. This kind of deviant behaviour is fucking perverted and just one step up from paedophilia.

Ban it all.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Fair play to the Greens, all that backward shit like hunting, shooting and coursing needs be banned outright. Most of these weirdos probably lie awake at night wanking themselves off at thought of getting dressed up in their ridiculous horsey gear with the boots and beefeater jacket, blowing their bugle and then laughing their heads off while some poor dying animal writhes in agony on the ground. This kind of deviant behaviour is fucking perverted and just one step up from paedophilia.

Ban it all.[/quote]

Sensational post. :clap:

fuck off

What seriously bugs me is the way these cunts claim to speak for ‘the countryside’. Every farmer I know (North Cork/south Limerick area. Seems to be a bigger problem on the Limerick side of the border.) despises them and literally have to guard their gates to stop the cunts from trespassing and wrecking the land when they go on one of their jaunts. Most non-farmers just think they’re weirdos and would be generally sympathetic towards the farmers. They speak for nobody but themselves, and they’re a very small but vocal element of the rural community. They can go and fuck themselves.