Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Davy brought the razzmatazz back to Wexford and should be thanked for that

I have deep mental scars which have reopened.

Yes, that is why the 3 in a row 21s side were held in such acclaim as the teams were chock full of lads who were just so different to the types of lads we usually brought through

1 Like

Dry your eyes mate

Are you all set for the Christmas flatty?

Agree to disagree. Canning can’t make the runs Callanan does? Laughable. Who else is ther for elite full forwards? Canning can’t do what Horgan does? Come on. Fennelly? For the love of god.

Tipp have been set up in every respect and for years to revolve around Callanan. Honestly, canning and Galway could be superior in every respect if they took the same approach.

That’s not to take away from Callanan. He is a generational player. Canning is just better.

I’m finishing the bottle of red.

Bottoms up mate

3 Likes

How is that laughable? If it was that easy everybody would do it. Canning is a heavier set lad who isn’t near as mobile as a Gillane or Callanan

Canning played full forward for years for Galway and he was completely one dimensional and found out bar sporadic moments of class. He’s been far better since having the freedom of the half forward line

1 Like

Eddie Brennan will get Wexford back competitive again. Ideal candidate for the 2021 job.

Its a job ready made for dictionary Derek.

7 Likes

Dictionary derek :grin:

1 Like

I robbed it from someone else. Can’t take the credit.

1 Like

Davy has one year of his term still to run. He’s lived in Wexford. Stop agitating like a soccer footix to have him sacked.

I’d say Eddie and one or two more are waiting to see what happens with the mortgage buster.

4 Likes

He’d come out with some ferocious scutter about Vinegar Hill, the Pike men and the opera house when he’s unveiled.

This is my effort today to date

5 Likes

Hungry bastard using a fork to pour the wine !

That’s to burn the heroin

4 Likes

Its well needed

1 Like