Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Ye are surely better than this lads.

I thought Murphy was largely very good with his puckouts. Better than Galway have had in recent years. First goal was a bit of a disaster alright.

1 Like

Re 2014, it was our third game on the bounce after salvaging a draw against Kilkenny. Started very well against the hillbillies in Thurles but the two games vs Kilkenny fucked us in the end and they went to town on us.

Ffs we are in a global pandemic this year . All about consolidation of the game around Tipperary and environs .

I thought Murphy was pretty good for the most part and looks the real deal in the main. Some of his medium range puck outs were like lasers. However he’s only a young lad. Definitely worth persisting with I think.

7 Likes

Both were only chaps then in fairness

1 Like

If he stops the brainless runs out to the edge of the square leaving his goal wide open then he might have some chance

hold on, there is a global pandemic??? :open_mouth:

Pot,kettle

Second one in fairness was because Hogan had drifted inside completely unmarked. First one was a misjudgement alright but still took some outrageous skill for it to actually end up in the net.

Just in from the sheebeen, Fuck Tipp.
Galway :see_no_evil:
Kilkenny :scream:

It’s a strange set up, my beloved Tipperary won’t win the All Ireland, unless they meet Kilkenny in the final, statistically Tipperary will have a better chance of beating KK as we always have been the better men.

9 Likes

Weren’t anything too hectic either. Hynes at fullback, Tony Og at CB. Tannion and Smith at midfield. Neither of them would make the panel now.

Of the backs that I would take from that team, Fergal Moore and Niall Donoghue (RIP). The rest were functional. James Regan started at corner forward, not in the same parish as Whaylin or Concannon.

1 Like

Tom Dempsey has entered the chat

That’s a lovely post but also a steaming pile of sentimental shite

A load of small, old, roundie lads living vicariously through richie hogan tonight

In other words - this forum .

1 Like

Richie has hair though

2 Likes

Don’t worry your head about it.

Go straight to 1:40, and if you’re short on time go to 2:15

It makes Offaly’s continued decline all the more unfathomable.