Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

That’s it. Except Jordan believed he was the best ever, whereas I think Davy prefers to talk others up and how his sides are downtrodden misfortunes. He has the chip on shoulder of Jordan, but not the confidence

We’re comparing Davy Fitz to Michael Jordan lads?

Really? Come on man

2 Likes

All Davy has really done in Wexford is translate three in a row U21 wins over Kilkenny and Leinster titles in 2013-15 into a few championship wins over Kilkenny in 2017 and 2019. They haven’t been able to beat anyone else of note - none of the Munster teams or Galway. Everything else with Davy is just showbiz and razzmatazz. Jim Bolger knew. You’d feel for moneybags types like @Bandage that are picking up the tab for it all.

2 Likes

Jordan wouldn’t last on a roasting hot day in Thurles

Is that Michael Jordan the basketballer or Michael ‘Mitch’ Jordan the former Wexford hurler, you’re referring to?

4 Likes

Yes mate that’s exactly what’s happening. They both like golf as well.

I wonder has Jordan ever ate in the Texas steak out?

2 Likes

We will finish ye.

The clonlara lads have an awful set against Davy. They’d be as well of sorting out their own house

Hurling isnt life and death to everyone else yet a clare man stood behind him for 70 minutes and roared abuse at him in an empty stadium.

Gas cunts

1 Like

Surely with Davy’s health he should be looking at other less stressful avenues. He always looks unwell.

What does he do for money, other than, yanno

What comes around goes around. Davy had no issue using the same tactic for Sixmilebridge this year where he would have someone stand behind the goals in an empty Cusack park to hurl abuse at opposing goal keepers.

He can’t have it every way

I skipped the last 120 odd posts… Did we come to a conclusion on Canning and Callanan? Are they any good?

1 Like

Ah no. That soft spot has long ago turned into a sour spot on the back of numerous hidings. I’ve spent most of my coaching career trying to instill what Kilkenny have into various teams with very mixed results. Sports Pschologists, Team workshops, modified training, Stats, GPS trackers have all been tried. I think next year i will just show the panel a recording of the last 15 minutes of last night’s match. ‘See dem cunts in the stripey jerseys, do what their doing.’

5 Likes

Does cody pick lads with character, or instill it? Are there a load of silky but flaky club hurlers in kk that Cody knows doesn’t have it

He had his tv ventures which are going well for him. He bought and leased a number of pubs from the mid 2000s to mid 2010s but none of them ever took off.

His mother runs his pub he has on the way to Newmarket. Doesn’t do a huge trade.

There was a poll on that before. Despite a valiant propaganda campaign from @the_man_himself for Seamie it was decided fairly conclusively that Joe was the better player.

Any team doesn’t come with their A, or at least B +, game, they’ll be bet at this level. Limerick should have enough… But see the opening 20 mins of last year’s AI semi final…you gots to turn up ready.

Mitch the one being sent off and John conran telling him game plans for the second half against tipp in 01

He knows every player from under 12 up sure.

I’m told this Romer fella is a horrible cunt just as bad if not worse than Davie.