Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Those Limerick tactics boards were the winning of the game today during the water breaks.

Prunty is a very decent full back . Gillane did good I thought

Beaten provincial finalists are kept apart?

1 Like

Yes

Losers in finals kept apart

1 Like

Correct. They’ll play Tipp or Clare

1 Like

Heavy is the crown

They will put it up to them. If I was them I wouldnt fear anyone

Yeah I thought he was decent, a big threat on a very good player.

I thought it was an open draw? Fair enough if not

Nope beaten provincial finalists are always kept apart. It’ll be either Galway v Tipp and Waterford v Clare or Galway v Clare and Waterford V Tipp.

1 Like

Waterford is a much more appealing job than Wexford. Despite results of recent years they have much better hurlers than Wexford.

1 Like

He must have been born in 2018.

12 Likes

Inheriting a group of players who won Minor and U21 All-Ireland’s is more appealing alright. Although in the likes of Chin and ROC I think Wexford may have more marquee forwards.

1 Like

Cahill would make better use of Conor Mc too. Davy has ruined what could have been a great career because of system slavery

1 Like

Every time the whiteboard was produced Limerick upped it a little. I hope to see a lot more of it going forward

8 Likes

You know you’re good when lads from other counties are going after a whiteboard :laughing:

There was lads from galway and tipp left flailing all over the message board this evening

5 Likes

Mr whiteboard might get a start the next day. Very influential when he came on today.

1 Like

Kiely drawing up plays like an NBA coach. Unreal

1 Like