Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It’s @Bandage and @Appendage I feel sorry for, off fundraising for a snake oil salesman and now stuck with him for another year.

10 Likes

And he slagging Ger for not being up with the game?
That famous video in the lit dressing room - get it up to Joe was his only tactic.

Loughnane is one of the greatest managers the GAA has ever seen, Clare would still be waiting for an AI but for him.

Imagine how divisive Davy will be when Pat ensures he gets a second stint. The amount of score settling and sniping that’ll ensue :smile:

3 Likes

In Davy we trust.

Davy is box office.

2 Likes

Better to have stood alongside Davy for one day, than to cower like ants for eternity.

He’ll probably win another all Ireland with them.

He’s worse than Jose during his time with Utd, counting the Community Shield!

1 Like

“Pricks and Bitches” spoiled his wedding… he’s 2 ends of a fucking gee bag

3 Likes

I have a cracking lockdown friendly fundraising idea for Christmas.

Check your PMs.

Liam Sheedy will print out that post and put it up on the next team Zoom call.

He’d be better off writing it on the whiteboard during the last water break in the Galway match

2 Likes

Would it be fair to say that the only inter county team he has left to conceivably manage is possibly Dublin.

He’s lined up as Cody’s replacement

:rofl: Good luck getting rolls of notes in the stand from Jimmy Walsh

2 Likes

He seems to be at one with the Wexford County board and the greater Wexican populace in general, I can see him in situ there for many years to come

His cycle seems to be very consistent in that he certainly brings something be it even shock factor but the shot at success is during this honeymoon period only, the inevitable then prevails.

Even with early success i.e. Clare in 2013 , the inevitable ensues.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Cc @myboyblue

tenor (19)