Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Ground is getting shaky

Very downbeat now on newstalk

NOT elite sports.

1 Like

The dream is dead. Strap in for a winter of misery.

Anyone requiring assistance in zen please get in touch.

1 Like

Aye, that’s the route to take.

Zoom classes on Zen?

Zen classes on Zoom

It’s like the Leaving Cert all over again.

More and more heads piping up looking to get it cancelled.

Not sure Wexford will fare well when trophies are being handed out on the predicted grade basis.

6 Likes

No one gives a fuck about basketball or hockey though.

We are approaching the endgame

I’d still just love to know the numbers of cases associated with training/matches?

I suspect it’s very very low?

1 Like

They cancelled all club games. That was the equivalent measure. Club Rugby gone as well.

Incredibly, but that’s not the issue. The players are teachers, students, workers who can’t cocoon and bubble. I’d say let it run but I think there’s a movement to shitcan it.

The meeting is on this evening

1 Like

9 clusters across sporting activities and fitness since this started. Out of 4,957. That includes gyms and shite as well

Playing sport is probably the safest part of the teachers day when it comes to chances of catching it

Who’s meeting the GAH?

As much as there will be no crowds or anything I’d say the thought of championship games to look forward to at weekends between now and Christmas is keeping a lot of people half way sane. March, April and May was grim enough but at least we had great weather and longer days.

11 Likes

The thoughts of it is keeping me sane anyway. Bad enough you can’t go anywhere, meet anyone or do anything they could at least give us some entertainment

4 Likes

Aye, I expect sone sort of announcement tomorrow.

Hopefully they’ll let it run and see what happens. Be shocking to think Horan shut down the clubs 10 days early for nothing

They’ll surely go ahead with the league and see how it goes