Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It’ll be a nice honour for whoever wins to be the last ever winner of the All Ireland Hurling Championship.

They might as well. Give it til Monday and see what happens. Get the U20 semis played as well

No one would miss Laois if they didnt turn up to be fair.

IRFU couldn’t give it elite status to the club game. They spent years pushing it down. Similar to LOI and FAI

You’re on full tilt this evening I see.

They don’t even realise it still exists

1 Like

Horan was quick out of the blocks with that in fairness. If club had been let continue for another week I’d say the whole lot could have been cancelled by now.

Hopefully the shriekers on social media don’t get to deprive people of a bit of enjoyment and distraction for a couple of months, particularly for auld fellas that have hardly gotten out of the house in months.

If we get the first weekend of games played without any team giving cause for criticism hopefully the social media crew will move onto the next thing.

The loss of ticket sales is a blanket red in the bank account. Clubs selling tickets is cheaper than paying ticketmaster

Not that anything NPHET says/writes remains set in stone for long, but they were still allowing intercounty matches even at level 5 as at last week.

If not now, when? Wait for a vaccine? When we’ve the virus eradicated??

Leo is threatening to send the children to bed with no supper. Be good little boys and girls

It was all fine until the two players in shamrock rovers tested positive @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy . Pure selfishness by them.

I’d say very few players want to play but feel forced to do so. Would it cost much to start testing like pro sports ? We are testing 15k a day already aren’t we?

Championship will go ahead. And Limerick will win it

3 Likes

I’d have backed Limerick at the outset of the year anyway. Although the Dow’s impact off the bench will be missed

Hopefully the few seasons as a Deis school under Colm Bonnar aren’t counted in the predicted grading. We’re a thriving community under Davy now and would relish the final exams.

1 Like

Did you forget to log out and back in again?

I’d like to see Wexford win it but I’d have backed Limerick to win it at the outset of 2020.

At the prices quoted I’d be backing Galway and Waterford for value.

Assuming it goes ahead, you’d have to back the outsiders. Sides could lose half a panel the night before a match in the present environment