Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I would agree with this. He’s been off the pace for some time

Brandon is a beautiful place to holiday

From a Waterford perspective you’d be hoping that finally getting a win in their last Championship meeting in 2017 might have banished some of the demons there. They did fuck away a 9 or 10 point lead in 2017, but they still managed to regroup and eventually fall over the line and close it out in extra time. They came close in 2016 both days, but prior to 2016 in the other 7 meetings between 1998-2015, Waterford never looked like winning in any of them or never really had the belief that they would win.

I think we can all agree we need to put John hanbury on ger canning the next day.
Without crowd sound to help zone him out he is almost insufferable. He doesn’t shut his trap for eighty plus minutes.
I wonder is he paid by the (inane) syllable.

It wouldn’t be so bad if he had a clue what he was fucking on about. Cant remember how many time Cummins had to correct the stupid cunt yesterday

I didn’t threaten you at all my friend.

Enjoy your Sunday

We can discuss that too.

Don’t be getting worried now, just relax. The lads want to talk hurling on here so go on back to another one of your brainless observations to follow up on your Conor Lehane and ‘one on one’ gags…

I’m relaxed pal. You brought up the offline identities. I knew this would happen which is why I was reluctant to engage with you.

I think we had drawn level, Galway were getting the head staggers and that shot would have put us a point ahead. Galway went down the field and scored a point and the panic was over.

We had a similar moment in the 04 semi final against Kk. We had come back from conceding three early goals and were steaming into the game three points down when Seamus Prendergast was bearing down on goal with a man in his outside free and he caught it three times instead of passing it.

You referred to me as a snide individual, because I have had a few run ins with you before, mostly where you completely over reacted to stuff. Pathetic. That’s fine, I’ve my own ways of dealing with those things.

Back to the hurling now and don’t be letting it worry you. Tell us again about Conor Lehane.

You’ve done very little to prove me wrong on that point with your behaviour since, this isn’t the first time you referenced offline identities remember. In fact it’s a little go to of yours.

I don’t feel the need to wish to change your mind. You believe me to be a snide individual. That’s fine. I’m not at all, but perhaps the best thing to do here is make an exception for you, seeing as you are throwing it around anyway.

As I said, back to the hurling now. Relax and don’t be worrying yourself.

Waterford had gone 1 point ahead for the first time in that 2017 final when Moran had that miss. That would have put them 2 ahead.

2 Likes

We can have a chat about it the next time sure

Stop worrying about it now, you’re starting to appear flustered

I’m golden mate.

I’m looking forward to some lad coming introducing himself as “I’m breaking my balls”

1 Like

Sounds like he’s more likely to open with “I’m breaking your balls”

2 Likes

:laughing: Superb, a tap in :clap:

GMAC… He’s positioning is good. His vision is good. I’m not bothered with his pace at 6.

However he is way too open when he’s trying to get possession into his hand and break tackles, he gets dispossessed quite a bit and these dispossessions can quickly trun to goals in the wrong hands

1 Like