Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Like you mentioning Cork every 5 minutes ?

He has been very good for us. It’s great to see him eventually flourish at this level. He was held back long enough with injuries and team set ups in previous years.
I would think that HOTY will come from one of the 4 teams left in it now. Kelly who was flying is gone by the quarter final stage and because of injury and being closely watched he didn’t have the same influence as previous games. If he had of nailed 15 points in a losing effort on Saturday he might still have got it.

Is Brian Horgan who was with Doon a couple of years back a brother of Fergal?

That 96 Tipp minor team was as good a minor team as there’s ever been.

I think Kelly is even more worthy of it, struggling away the whole game obviously banjaxed.

Why didn’t they tape up his ankle when he hurt it in the warm up. Seems mad they took a chance and he rolled it them so early into the game and then they decided to tape it up.

1 Like

I saw them give Waterford an awful trimming in the Munster Final in the Gaelic Grounds, L Cahill starred for the Tipp seniors the same day in the drawn Munster Final. Eugene O Neill hit 2-10 for the minors.

@balbec trying to keep the lads back. 500 euro bet offered already :smile: You’d want to hate money.

5 Likes

I had forgotten Declan Browne was on the panel

They’re not too confident, only offering evens!

Snow is fallin
All around me
Children playin
Havin fun

Sunday will be a very tough and tight game so I can only see us winning by 6 or 7

Correct, it is u21 in 97.
Not sure re 98

The 3 of them were on the panel in 98.

1 Like

Fuck Cork

Boned and rolled turkey or traditional kid? Never had the boned and rolled

1 Like

On that basis, how would you price it up?

Here kid is that O’toole or Harris on your avatar. It’s very impressive either way

Harris - as King Arthur

1 Like

Nice. Harris and O’Toole did serious damage together