Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I’ve always said it.

Has all the attributes for it. He will finish his intercounty career at cb for Galway. He’d be sensational.

1 Like

You’re right, he’d probably be brilliant there. But no one else can do the things that he can in the forwards. He’s an out an out forward, a waste of his talent to have him that far back the field in my opinion.

Doubt he has the legs for it anymore at this stage. The time is gone. @mac needed to get his hands on him a long time ago, he knew.

With the rest of the top table done for the year nobody of consequence will gain a yard on Kilkenny this year.

I’m growing more confident tbf. I guess this is what Manyoo and Liverpool feel like when they’re in a title run in with say Leicester or Man City.

1 Like

Is this like St Totteringham’s Day

We’re Zen pal.

How much did that cost ye?

Priceless

Poor old KK lads feeling a bit left out I see

2 Likes

Is this like the 1972 Miami Dolphins?

Sure lookit, they couldn’t play him everywhere. It’ll go down as one of the greatest missed opportunities of all time

They could be going for 10 in a row at this stage.

The Galway forwards could take on the responsibility then with Joe pulling the strings at CB. He’d be like a QB back there. Like Big Ben…

The only negative to Joe playing centre back for the last few years would have been that Galway would never have realised how so many of their keepers are pure bombscares. The multiple All Irelands would likely have papered over this problem.

Limerick put their best forward at centre back and it made the All Ireland winners.

:man_shrugging:

That works better if you spell it right.

1 Like

We threw Lynch in centre back for the craic against Cork in the 21s too.

Ronan Lynch? Shur hes shite.