Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I think this would be a bad move. Has the potential to lead to years of resentment within counties unless it was restricted to players families or something like that. Might aswell wait until early next year and let crowds in to lower profile matches to begin with.

1 Like

Anyone remember the last time Cody got beat in an Alll Ireland. Semi Final?

2005 ???

A combination of Galway and a Tipp referee did him.

From my memory their defence was filleted that day

Think you’re right.Cricket score with KK losing by 3?
Some record in Semis all the same.I’d suggest Waterford’s optimism might be a tad misplaced.
Soon see.

Who said they’re optimistic? Do you know some of the players well?

Mullane is very optimistic.

Good on him, he’s always been a glass half full kinda guy

1 Like

Kilkenny by 8 points.
Waterford
Aussie to have a brain fart and Liam Cahill to never play the starting Goalkeeper and full back line again,for the rest of his tenure.
Dessie Hutch either scoreless or else 2 points at the end of the game.
Jamie Barron to not finish the game.

Kilkenny
Eoin Cody to have a field day
Richie Hogan to pull a hamstring/back injury
Cody and Cahill to have a set to.
Conor Delaney to announce himself as the next nailed on 3 for the decade coming.
And…

Fergal Horgan to award at least 2 penalties to Kilkenny

Is Brian Cody Junior on the panel? Wasn’t he part of the Kilkenny U21 team (possibly captain) that shipped a 17 point beating in Wexford Park in 2015?

Typo there.Fixed that.
(They wouldn’t worry about an odd freak result in Catland.You’re measured by your medals in those parts)
Wexford did better in the final that year from what I remember.Sure they only lost by 16 points😀

Is that Gary Kirby in your profile picture? He looks like a pure roaster bidding on a few weanlings at the mart in that photo😅 (nothing wrong with roasters).

Mungerat made a mistake back in the day, never went and looked at fellas in Raheen where soccer was the big deal with regional with some talented players. They have a much bigger catch now so the chance is there with good coaching

He’s a gas man.

Some lopsided recent semi final records this weekend.

Kilkenny, 7 from 7 in semi finals since 2010 play Waterford who’ve won 1 from 5 in the same period.

Galway, 4 from 5, play Limerick, who’ve only won 1 from 4.

And in fairness, Cork were blackguarded for the 1 ye got.

2 Likes

They were. By the Dow

4 Likes

By the ref, and slippy casey

Oh they were rode ya. Essentially cost them the All Ireland cos they only had a shower of flutes to play in the final