Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Not at all. I just made an observation.

1 Like

The league match in Salthill in 2018 was the exact same for the first half, where Galway completely dominated physically though Limerick went toe to toe in the second half. One of the most enjoyable wins in 2018.

2 Likes

you’re seething you poor cratur

I accept your surrender

I’m going to ignore you now.

There’s no good in interacting with you

Weakness

1 Like

With that in mind, do you try match it and bring in Flannigan or stick with the different approach with Casey? I’d have been for Flannigan coming in. But in two minds now. Daithi Burke was a monster under high ball last weekend and Limk showed well capable against tipp of playing off low ball fizzed in.

Stick or twist?

Who plays centre forward? David Dempsey is out. I don’t think Reidy did enough the last day

He played in the league game though.

How many 50-50 high balls has Flanagan won? He’s bigger than Casey but you’re not going to lump high balls down on top of him & Daithi. What Flanagan brings is movement.

I’d rather Casey coming off the bench than Seamus. And I’d hate not to start Casey

It’s a tough selection

1 Like

I don’t see a change at this point tbh. Flanagan has made a serious impact off the bench this year in fairness to him.

Don’t think he’ll change much. DOD and WOD midfield with Lynch CF and Reidy dropping out will be the only change I reckon. Unless English is ready, but that’s a big risk I think

And Casey did in 2018 - he’d be lethal against a tiring corner back and has a better chance of scoring you the few points than Seamus has, in my opinion.

if English is back Kyler could go back to centre forward and Nash back out to wing back

No, you’re right. I might even lean that way myself but I just don’t see them making that change now.

I was at that and had exact same view of it. Bossed us off the field that day. Was amazing within 12 months the improvement in that area to match them

Its an awful headache I’d say every selection for them

Gillane will get a few penalties to balance those he had “disappeared”

I don’t see him switching Hayes. We’ll need the physicality at half back. We could do with two of him obviously