Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

They were a pathetic rabble last year. The transformation is borderline miraculous.

1 Like

Anyone know who is doing Waterford’s S&C?

Cahill is very impressive, Bevans too obviously.

Jack Fagan was unbelievable. Bennett too obviously. But they settled at half-time, did what they’re good at and Kilkenny reverted to just langering it.

TJ was unreal too, but he was fighting on his own second half.

I think they’ve finally left the fearful, ‘best we can hope for’ approach to the game behind. Even if you lose surely to god you’d prefer to hurl the way they hurled today.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint:

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

Tj was unbelievable. He does the right thing with every ball he gets. I don’t think I have ever seen a cleverer player

2 Likes

Some energy to Waterford …20+ lads who can hurl and want to run hard too…very nervous in first half and just took wrong options but caused kk problems … corrected it and kept going on second half.gleeson put in some shift and played himself into form …fair play to him …Cahill is a breath of fresh air …no nonsense ,keeps it simple ,doesn’t need or want the attention .

1 Like

We must keep him away from Tipp at all costs. Even if he’s from there.

2 Likes

I was fairly confident Waterford were going to win today, think they’ve a nice side and building momentum where as KK are getting by on pure effort. But I have to say when they went 7 points down in the first half I thought they were well and truely goosed. Remarkable second half really.

1 Like

An unknown local lad called Joe O Brien

1 Like

Waterford will win the all Ireland.

1 Like

I wander will Cody go? I don’t think there’s anyone could be getting more out of them but he’s a long time on the road now

If they can stay within 3 points of Galway by half time they will have a chance no doubt

1 Like

He wouldn’t know what to do with himself

I know it doesn’t matter a damn but in all the commentary on here was anything said about the face charge in the second half? Should he have gone? Hogan went for the same last year.

I’d say he’s big into laps.

Jamsie O’Connor’s hair. My word.

Whatever he’s into I haven’t seen a Waterford team in such condition before