Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

No way

1 Like

That’ll go down as an all time classic of TFK.

1 Like

There is also @Ambrose_McNulty who completely lost the head over the past week.

His tail is firmly between legs judging by his post match comments

:joy:

You are very timid this evening. A big fall from the last week for you

:sunglasses:

Bitterness in victory is becoming a Limerick trait. Awful sad to see.

If not him, who?

Who else is there?

Morris, Aidan McCarthy, Downey?

1 Like

Who else is there under 21 who has played in the championship who could be in the mix for it? Aidan McCarthy of Clare is the only other one i can think of, there are not too many other candidates

One call from SON that did not work was leaving Fintan on the bench. Thought he curbed Hegarty’s influence a lot after being introduced at half time. Not being Captain Hindsight either. I thought it was bad call from the start.

6 Likes

These Waterford players always had the skills. Lots of games with Limerick underage. They’ve added belief now. Their ability to run directly at defences is key and is where I think they could really hurt Limerick. It’s a 50 50 game there’s no doubt about it.

There’s no one standing out, really struggling to pick a standout u20
Perhaps give it to none of them

James Keys a shoo in

Power ratings after the weekend:

1. Waterford
  2. Limerick
  3. Galway
  4. Tipp

:rofl: :joy:

Tom Morrissy has really come on as a player over the last 5 years, his accurecy is normally spot on but its when the chips are down is when he really stands up. I remember he was only a sub on that 13 minor team. What a lad. And Nickey Quaid. Best in the country

3 Likes

Is Concannon eligible

Don’t we all :wink:

He’s like 25

Edit: He’s actually 23

Tipp are going to emerge quiet dominantly soon. They have had a couple of serious u20 squads recently and was they make the step up they will be hard beat.

1 Like

I’m not so sure those Tip U20/21 are as good as what they’ve had before. But they’ll always be there or there.