Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Harnedy is riddled with injuries. Should not be starting.

They were destroyed psychologically

1 Like

A real “shit or get off the pot” feeling to the Dublin hurlers today. I can’t see them getting a better shot at Cork for a long time.

How long is he plying for cork now? One of the best players of recent years IMO.

1 Like

10 years.

Was Kk in 2013 the last time Dublin beat one of the Big 3 ???

He only broke through in 2013 so this would be his 8th season.

1 Like

Jesus that flew. Such a leader, came up with momentum shifting moments again and again. He’d start on any team of any era.

Mulcahy shouldered them into oblivion

1 Like

He would, all the skills, workrate and great hurling brain.

I seem to recall @TheUlteriorMotive waxing lyrically that Cork would bate Tipp out the gates the previous week.

I don’t know how he recovered from that tbh.

That was back when @TheUlteriorMotive was from Cork

1 Like

That was a great spectacle.

Cork must have brought over 50,000 people to Croker that day.

Power has the look of a bit of the mollocker. I’ve only seen him twice however.

Not surprised to hear Harnedy has been playing injured. A number of players on this team scream burnout. Cooper is another.

1 Like

Contenders or pretenders

I don’t think it’s a case of him not being involved because he thought he wouldn’t start. He never joined the senior squad after the 21s, I honestly don’t think he can commit. The lad is apparently a bit of a genius and had planned to head off to further studies in Canada or the US, so I’d say it’s his career choice that’s hindering his involvement. The last 2 years he has been in and out of goals for Doon because he is not around as much. I’m not sure if that will change because Nicky will go. Arguably you could have said his U21 form at the time if he had carried it into the Senior panel he would have challenged Quaid strongly back then (2017/18). Anyway I would think Nicky will be there for the next 3 years at but we’d want to be looking at developing a replacement.

I think so. They did beat Galway last year in fairness.

I had great days with JBM.

Simon reverse-Colemaned them.

1 Like