Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

He’s no quarterback hurler, but by God you’d take at least eight of him.

As a former manager of mine used to say 15 men will beat 15 hurlers every time

1 Like

Kilkenny gave a lot of space to Waterford in the second half yesterday. The Waterford midfield and half forwards had acres of space to run into.

They won’t get that space in the final with Limerick

Trying to inject a bit of life into things is all mate.

At least the KK lads didn’t get bland until they had 10 All Ireland falling out their arse pockets

3 Likes

They’ll be rubby tackled

Well done to Galway for getting as far as they did this year.

Time now to switch focus to 2 weeks from now as there is a final to be won!

Is this the DAX flute?

I offered you sexy times. How more saucy do you want it

Not reading through all this but that big bastard Hegarty just needs his head took off. How he gets away with the shit he does is incomprehensible. Should have had a red for his strike on Canning. But he continually fouls and gets a bye ball “ah he’s awkward didn’t mean it” and then “ah brilliant skill from Gearoid Hegarty” .

Limerick should have won by more. They once again physically dominated Galway and yet couldn’t deliver the killer blow.

1 Like

The Limerick lads expertly being patronising and patting the Galway lads on the head, they’ve loads of experience.

1 Like

Be quiet you clown.

You sour Tipperary bastard.

1 Like

It will be a novel final and finally a final between a good few of these players who played serious games against each other underage. Both sides are physically matched and fitness levels and skill levels very much matched. different styles of play a little limerick play the percentages, Waterford are all running and go for goals much more than limerick, they are also fantastic in the air and very skillful. I’ve said it for years to people but they’d never listen about the players Waterford have. Hopefully, Gillane is ok hed be a loss but I think this could be the time @Fagan_ODowd. Its 50 50

1 Like

Calum Lyons, he’s only 21 is he?

Mark Coleman and Fitzgibbon too in 2017

:rofl: with that avatar? :rofl:

2 Likes

I presume Gillane is out of the final now? Fairly sure ruby Walsh ruptured his spleen and he could let it sort it’s self out or else get it removed but had to take a month off.

Not a ruptured spleen as previously thought.

Some internal bruising alright but he’ll be grand.

1 Like