Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

You’d love that wouldn’t ya.

1 Like

Ha ha ha

Whelan had an impact at the age of 18, scoring 1-02 in his debut (QF against Cork).

There’s a surprise.
“Ruptured spleen” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good one mate :laughing:

The Limerick boys are well versed in covering up concussions for the rugby, this is next level stuff though.

Jesus flatty take it handy will you for fuck sake. You saw joe canning stretchered off with a potentially very serious injury yesterday. I didn’t see anything derogatory about that that nor would I condone it. At the end if the day Gillane was hospitalised as well and it could have been. I’m as much for the craic and the banter as any man but theres a line that need not and should not be crossed. I wish Joe and Aaron speedy recoveries. At the end of the day you only get a few years at this gig and the last thing you need is some potential injury that stops you making a living.

3 Likes

They were both 20 as was Shane Kingston but they all had a big impact yeah.

Best of luck to Tipp in the final.

3 Likes

is there a “how twee” thread?

be0240d1bfeebf78e3a6863153a08e3b

I think Conor Bowe is a potential superstar.

I hope so but he’s a huge size advantage at under 20 which he wont have at Senior.

His club form isn’t meant to be that impressive either from what i have heard.

He got a bit of a dunt. I’ve had worse at a sawdoctors gig. Jaysus I got worse playing under 12 rugby.

1 Like

Yeah and joe got a small slap off his own man

How long did joe get treated for a tip of gearoid hegarty’s flat hurley?

Gillane was wandering around the place happy out after, not taken off on a stretcher, but if it makes you feel better, you moral outrage away.

Flatty is fucking seething

3 Likes

Flatty is very sour today.

4 Likes

I’m not getting I to with you anymore flatty. The fact that you’re sour over yesterday is your own business. But if it makes you feel better, carry on. Vent away