Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Half forward or corner forward I think. Half back from ‘96.

Any way to stream TG4 online.

I remember Cian Lynch making his championship debut in the corner around 2015. 2 point win over Clare wasn’t it? He had a rats tail the same day which stood out.

VPN?

A point I think. Cian scored 0-3. He got a goal against Clare the following year from corner forward too i think

Wasn’t he man of the match?

He was. Popped the ball over a Clare players head and ran around him and collected the ball and tapped it over.

The hurling matches are on their YouTube channel

1-19 to 2-15

Seems like 20 years ago.

This game isn’t, only the Minor is.

I mean stream the actual channel itself, as the game isn’t on their youtube. Unless it’s on their website player. :thinking:

TJ picked a mental team the same day, the writing was on the wall

1 Like

There was a few awful games between Clare and limerick between 2014 and 2017.

2 Likes

The TG4 app can be used to stream whatever is on the channel live, ie the camogie highlights on now

1 Like

Absolute scour. 2016 being a real low light

Clare should have won that game. They abandoned the sweeper after the sending off and hurled us out of it. Ironically only after Tobin got sent off did we get a grip on them again

Yeah you are right, let me give it ago later, it only worked for certain VPNs before.

Cunningham came on and did wreck.

Clares old failing of fouls came back to haunt them and Dowling was deadly from the frees

1 Like

I’m after landing in the promised land and I’m going on the essential beers for the minor match.

If I’m radio silent for the next couple of days.

Treasure it lads. Its generational stuff this. See ye on the other side

3 Likes