Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Oh no mate, you’ll be no more unbearable then than ye are now.

1 Like

Yum yum, please sir some more.

February I think

Delicious.

:rollseyes:

Ah lovely, that post has them boiling now :pint:

All that and didn’t have get out of third gear

4 Likes

Les Invincibles

Regardless of won this year everyone else would be claiming its an * year. As you stated all of the above and the fact every team went out to win the all ireland like every other year, 2020 stands out possibly as more difficult imho. All teams had to adapt.

I’m delighted to be on the side of defending this aa Limerick lifted Liam. Any other county to do it will be in the same position. We go again next year to win it again. Any other county to win it will need to beat Limerick.

Except for Tipp, they’ll need Galway to do it for them.

8 Likes

They’re the best fans ever, it means so much to them.

1 Like

The Greatest Hurling team ever assembled.

:green_circle: :white_circle:

1 Like

The new updated electronic whiteboard arrived in from Germany this morning, it’ll drive lads cracked when it’s unveiled at the first league game in February.

No expense spared obviously, Kinnerk linked in with the top lads at BMW and it’s really cutting edge stuff.

3 Likes

Tom Condon has more All Ireland medals than Joe Canning

4 Likes

Even Barry Hennessy has more All-Ireland medals than Joe Canning.

5 Likes

It’s no better or worse than any other all Ireland.
It was certainly no harder to win. That’s a strange comment. It favoured greatly the more “professional” players and set ups, who had it in their culture to maintain fitness and discipline through the initial lockdown.
Two worthy winners.
Sin e.

1 Like

How many have you mate, as a matter of interest?
How many have iron Mike houlihan and Gary Kirby between them?
Two great great hurlers. It’s demeaning shite that, and to my mind utterly irrelevant, but if it makes you feel better, belt away.

4 Likes

Its gonna be a long week until.the 4th of January

1 Like

Altior not going well