Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

But it’s not demeaning to put asterisk beside one lads have won no? Go way and shite

1 Like

Sigh

Sigh all you want.

Typical Galway cunt. Wants to be let dish it out but cries when he gets it back

I’m Zen mate. Calm down.
Try knocking the booze on the head for 24 hours.

4 Likes

You should try win with class and lose with class As well.

2 Likes

You fitted in nicely down in Patrickswell. Green and White flag up on the house and all.

3 Likes

You haven’t been Zen since August 2018. It’s the worst reaction to a defeat I’ve ever seen.

You need to really think about how seriously you take this internet lark mate.

4 Likes

Any other personal digs you want throw there at this thing you don’t take seriously?

You know you have done well when the normally gormless @KinvarasPassion is feeling it. Seethe goes well with turkey and ham sandwiches!

I made a curry last night

I’m sure every inter County player put in the same work during lockdown, money can’t make guys to maintain fitness or practice skills. The only access the players had to “professional” set up was when they returned to county training in September. Every team had the same line in the sand there. Your comment is demeaning to every player outside of Limerick that they sat on their holes throughout lockdown. I’m sure the Galway tipp and wexford panels were all putting the hours in on themselves. Waterford didn’t have the same “professional” set up yet still got to the munster and all ireland finals.

There’s the limerickness, twisting words to manufacture a slight. If you genuinely think that an organisation with, for example, two goalkeeping coaches and three video analysts has the same level of player support as one which charges their underage squad members 13 quid for a water bottle, well, as the great film said, never underestimate the power of denial.
Players as individuals are remarkably dedicated, but if you genuinely believe that the professional support structures round a team are irrelevant, give all the money back to the sponsor, and stop fundraising as it’s all a complete waste.

4 Likes

Ah here

The Limerick lads are carrying alot of hurt from years past it seems. They were blackguarded for so long.

2 Likes

They’re crying salt tears as there are no more worlds left to conquer.

1 Like

We’re only happy when we’re unhappy.

2 Likes

It’s usually published every year how much an AI winning team spent in a year. How much did Galway spend and how much did Limerick spend in 2017 and 2018 respectively? Limerick probably spent more as they’d have played more matches, but my guess is it’s very close.

It’s a west of Ireland thing. I understand it well. It brought about literary phenomena like Peig and Duil. Uplifting.