Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Guilty

That Cork team of Sean Og, Donal Og, The Rock, The O’ Connors etc. won an All-Ireland in 99’ as chaps though didn’t they? So they had 3 All-Ireland’s. Mad to think Limerick could have matched them already by next July.

Fierce mad Ted

It was proper hurling though in those days.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Think there was a core group of 8 or 9 in og cusack, the rock, Corcoran, Sherlock, Sean og, Timmy, Ben O’Connor and Deane who backboned both teams and played in 5 finals in that spell despite being a rabble for 3 years with the internal politics.

Galway gave them an unmercifully hammering in 2002. Think the rock played two games that day/weekend between the hurlers and footballers

Last night lads had a few drinks and threw a few shots across the bows, a bit of crack even if a few lads made a proper cunt of themselves.

Then you have the sour puss cunts who land in sober in daylight and throw up this sort of stuff.

I’d say it really bothers you that ye won’t get proper recognition for this title… I’d give ye fair credit in fairness but you just know in general hurling circle that there will be a little asterisk placed over this one in time. I’d say you’ll be banging doors and kicking the ould dog come February when the 2021 championship kicks off and the mini championship of 2020 has been long forgotten about.

Go easy on the ould dog.

11 Likes

Yeah they were poor enough in 2001 and 2002. Then they added John Gardiner, Setanta and Ronan Curran in 2003 and hammered a Clare team who’d beaten Tipp convincingly. They were on a roll then.

Happy Christmas, pal. Hope you and the family had a nice day.

Just a bit of ball hopping, if a few lads can throw a few harmless jabs they should be well able to take the odd one back in return.

3 Likes

Do the decent thing now and leave the lads alone, 2020 AISHC* means a lot to them.

1 Like

There once was a team from tipperary
Whose sisters were more manly and more hairy
For three years in a row
Limerick have had them in tow
No wonder they’re so fucking contrary

1 Like

The majority of Tipp women I’ve encountered have been attractive and intelligent. I’d nearly go as far as to say that they produce some of the best looking women in Ireland (Una Healy for instance).

And Una Healy is attracted to handsome Limerick hurlers

3 Likes

Limerick are brilliant winter hurlers

Limerick_vs_Waterford_2020___GAA_Hurling_Senior_Championship_All-Ireland_Final___Full_Game (3)

4 Likes

I’m not going to lie lads, reading through the Kilkenny, Galway and little Tipperary seethe here actually gave me an erection.

We won an All Ireland this year

• in the middle of a global pandemic.

• in the depths of winter where you’d expect the lesser skill levels of the lower counties would count for something against our superior players

• with a centre back in goal again :laughing: cc @carryharry

• with 2 of the best 3 Full Back Line players in the country out injured (Finn is No. 1, do ye remember lads saying that Tyrell and Barrett were better :laughing: )

• we stuck a half back in full back and everyone said he’d be cleaned and he’s only going to go and win the All Star ahead of Dawhee Burke :rollseyes:

• We stuck a full forward in at corner back and he’s going to end up keeping the 3rd best Full Back Line player in the country (English) out of the team

• We threw our All Ireland 2018 MOTM & YHOTY 2018 Centre Forward into half back and he was unrale. He’s going to win the All Star there.

• We had 3 tragic deaths of close relatives of players/management in the days leading up to games including the Munster & All Ireland Finals

• Our 2 best hurlers, Hannon and Lynch, had below par seasons in general

And yet… And yet… none of ye cunts could get near us

:sunglasses:

If ye think we’re unbearable now, just wait until we hammer all of ye cunts again in a few months time and do the 2 in a row. We’ll sicken ye bastards so much ye’ll log off for good.

20 Likes

When is the draw for the 2021 season or Has it been made?

Next year will see Galway beat us in a league match so fellas can lose the run of themselves.

It will be done so Agent O’Neill gives some hope to their followers and stay in place before the savages try to oust him. Come championship he’ll fail “gloriously” again as himself and Fitzy aren’t going to do us.

This is already a done deal.

1 Like

There is alot of explaining going on in that post

5 Likes

He’s like Ted panel beating the car. He nearly had it, but just couldn’t stop himself going too far.

1 Like