Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

The Galway lads are like pigeons to our crumbs as per, are ye going to attempt another mass avatar change again guys?? That was so cute :speak_no_evil:

Why would you guess that?

This was this years Limerick Minor Hurling management team ( that could be cobbled together for the photo )

Are you taking drugs today?

2 missing from photo…

I have no idea. I was told that o donoghue struggled to get his petrol money off the county board.
I also strongly suspect that the Galway board have reasons to overstate. We certainly don’t have three video analysts and two goalkeeper coaches.

Is that the backroom team?

Lads counting numbers in the management teams now :sweat_smile:

Not taking it seriously though

3 Likes

I cant even remember what triggered this whole thing off.

1 Like

Not taking what seriously?

Limerick are being bankrolled by a Billionaire and you lads want claps on the back.

Only the ones allowed into croke park on the day, they have a restriction on numbers due to some virus doing the rounds. The rest were put up in the manor

1 Like

I personally couldn’t give two fucks what anyone thinks. But if you start shit you’ll get it back. It’s in our d.n.a

2 Likes

We take winding you up seriously.

I only popped in when I seen you whinging about someone demeaning Joe Canning when you’ve done nothing but bend over backwards trying to demean limericks achievements since 2018.

Its alarming how much it’s gotten in to you.

Go away you flute, dna. :smile:

1 Like

I’d move the conversation away from DNA if I was from Tipp too mate. Wise move

Do you keep the hand with the extra finger in the back pocket mostly?

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just accept that COVID helped LK win an AI. Move along then.

When the ball was bouncing off the sod last year and KK turned ye over it was umpires at fault.

1 Like

He’s original at least

Who are you again? Lots of no-marks and it’s easy mix them up.

1 Like

Lads can’t take it at all :sweat_smile:

images (6)

2 Likes